Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.
  New Poll  
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Sex Basics and Sexual Health » insertion

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: insertion
jpeach960
Neophyte
Member # 16341

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jpeach960     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I have had sex once before and my boyfriend has had sex a couple of times. We have not have sex with eachother yet. He tried to insert his penis into my vagina but it didint go in, it didint hurt but it just didint go in. What does this mean and how can i prevent this?

Posts: 5 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lucylu458
Activist
Member # 15584

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lucylu458     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
maybe you werent aroused or aroused enough. usually, when a woman is aroused, their vagina gets more hollow and wide so the penis can go in. did that help?

Posts: 189 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jpeach960
Neophyte
Member # 16341

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jpeach960     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
yes it helped, thank you very much, i did want to have sex, it was just that i have am nervous and you cant help being nervous ya know? but after talking about it with my boyfriend, it has helped, thank you again
Posts: 5 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
killer_raincoat
Activist
Member # 6610

Icon 1 posted      Profile for killer_raincoat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
you might also want to consider a lubricant like KY jelly, or astroglide.

------------------
"Everybody thinks i'm such a horrible person, but i have the heart of a little boy. In a jar. On my desk." -Stephen King

Posts: 212 | From: Winnipeg | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KittenGoddess
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 1679

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KittenGoddess     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Another consideration might be the positioning of your body and his. I know it seems really simple to 'insert Tab A into Slot B', but it tends to be alot easier if you pay attention to how things are lined up.

------------------
Sarah Liz
Scarleteen Sexpert (and Labia Lady)

Posts: 7316 | From: USA | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

New Poll   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.