Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.
  New Poll  
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Sex Basics and Sexual Health » How will it look?(Guys opinions )

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: How will it look?(Guys opinions )
BlondChik1424
Activist
Member # 15765

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BlondChik1424     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I've been masturbating for a few years. And the right side of my clitoris is...looser than the other side...and I'm kinda insecure that it will look weird and turn someone off. Do you guys think it sounds gross??
Posts: 43 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Heather
Executive Director & Founder
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Heather     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Masturbation can't change the shape or size of your clitoris unless it's involved seriously constant and highly forceful tugging (same way, say, your earlobes will eventually stretch out of you wear cast iron earrings every day, but they won't if you rub them daily). Chances are, if you're not in your twenties, you body is simply still developing.

And FYI, we're really not okay with heterosexism or gender breakdown around here. So, in the future, please don't ask for one gender or orientations opinion: it's not only a bit offensive, it's not useful to you or anyone else, either, as one person or two aren't going to represent the whole of their gender with a given opinion.

------------------
Heather Corinna
Editor and Founder, Scarleteen

My epitaph should read: "She worked herself into this ground."
-- Kay Bailey Hutchinson

Posts: 68290 | From: An island near Seattle | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Olive
Activist
Member # 8964

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Olive     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
It doesn't sound weird or gross to me. I'm almost positive it will not turn a guy off also. It's pretty normal for one side to be bigger than the other anyway, I know mine is.
Posts: 338 | From: Livermore, CA | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AngstCigarettes
Neophyte
Member # 15771

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AngstCigarettes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
In all honesty, I don't think a guy would even really notice, even care, if your clit was a little looser on one side.

------------------
~The Divine Phoenix~

"One must feel the universe in order to comprehend it." -Oni

Posts: 4 | From: Rio Rancho, NM USA | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Milke
Activist
Member # 961

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Milke     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
And it's not like there's just one model of Guy out there, who likes W,X, and Y, but HATES Q and R. Guys are as diverse as the proverbial snowflake; they don't all share the same preferences, simply because they're human, and humans are a varied sort. So worry about making your partner happy if/when you've got one, don't worry about pleasing Man as a whole, because you're destined to fail, and it's a waste of time anyway.

------------------
Milke, with an L, Mrs BD to you, RATS, TMNTP, MF, CWCD, WAOTA

. . .Fearing not that I'd become my enemy
In the instant that I preach

Posts: 5122 | From: I *came* from the land of ice and snow | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
antonthegrey
Neophyte
Member # 15238

Icon 1 posted      Profile for antonthegrey     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
from a guy's point of view... i'd think he would care less. if he doesn't like it and boogers out for some odd reason, then id be worried about a little more than a "loose sided" clitoris...
Posts: 18 | From: Phoenix, AZ | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

New Poll   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.