Donate Now
  New Poll  
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Sex Basics and Sexual Health » Submissive

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Submissive
Strangelove
Neophyte
Member # 15374

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Strangelove     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I am a seventeen year old girl who has a moderate amount of relationship experience, but no (sigh) fulfilling ones. When it came to sexual activity, I had trouble getting aroused and would find myself looking at my watch during a perfectly good makeout session. Long story short, I found that I am a submissive girl and can only feel stimulated by a Dominant boy in an s/D relationship. I love to be spanked, tied up and humiliated. High school boys...aren't ready for that. I cannot find information or resources having to do with other girls my age who have these feelings (I guess most people feel that NOBODY, including teenagers, should enjoy these things).

Does anyone else share my feelings or know of any places where I can find more information?

------------------
Soft hair and a velvet tounge, I wanna give you what you give to me.

Posts: 1 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Heather
Executive Director & Founder
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Heather     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Well, you can look at this: Working the Kinks Out. There is also a small bibliography there.

This is also a great organization/resource for kinky teens: http://www.angelfire.com/mn2/queeryouthexist/

Ultimately, you're going to find in your life that it's not just in high school that finding D/S partners is difficult. While plenty of people are kinky, it's certainly not the norm and to boot a lot of people who are aren't out with it or comfortable with it. As you get older though, networking with other kinky adults is likely to get easier.

It is worth mentioning that while finding adult partners for D/S play is likely to be more fruoitful, until you're not a minor, doing such would put them in an incredibly risky legal position.

------------------
Heather Corinna
Editor and Founder, Scarleteen

My epitaph should read: "She worked herself into this ground."
-- Kay Bailey Hutchinson

Posts: 68290 | From: An island near Seattle | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
babychica2g
Neophyte
Member # 13693

Icon 14 posted      Profile for babychica2g     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi. I understand your attraction to S/M. I am a dominant female, also 17. I know how you feel. If you would like to talk to some other teens interested in S/M you should checkout www.studentcenter.org. There are lots of open minded teens there who share alot of the same thoughts. I really think that you would enjoy it.
Posts: 4 | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PoetgirlNY
Activist
Member # 168

Icon 1 posted      Profile for PoetgirlNY     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I've been kinky for as long as I can remember, and I realized what it all meant when I was 15. What sucks is that it's just really hard to be underage and kinky. My advice is just to wait it out before trying to find a D/s relationship.

In the meantime you can read books on the subject to get a better idea of it, think about what it all means to you, and know that you're not the only one and that there's abolutely nothing wrong with being submissive.

------------------
You were never no locomotive, Sunflower, you were a sunflower!
-Allen Ginsberg

Posts: 1101 | From: San Francisco | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

New Poll   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.