Donate Now
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Got Questions? Get Answers. » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Sex Basics and Sexual Health » Is it safe??

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Is it safe??
blondie17
Activist
Member # 12155

Icon 1 posted      Profile for blondie17     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well i've recently been engaging in anal as well as vaginal sex and i really enjoy both. The last time we had anal he asked me if i wanted to use a vibrator to help orgasm because we both think if i did it would just be more fun! Doesn't mean i have to, but we kinda wanna try sumthin new. I was just curious... is it safe and ok for me to want to be pentrated in both at once? one w/ a vibrator and w/ his penis...Btw, thx again or your advice on anal sex! you really helped me!

------------------
~BlOnDiE~

Posts: 60 | From: Canada | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
logic_grrl
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 8067

Icon 1 posted      Profile for logic_grrl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As a practical note, if you want to use a vibrator to help you reach orgasm, it's more likely to be effective if you use it on your clitoris rather than in your vagina.

Most women can't orgasm from penetration alone, whether that's vaginal or anal penetration. So adding clitoral stimulation is likely to be more effective than just adding more penetration.

quote:
is it safe and ok for me to want to be pentrated in both at once?

Hey, it's OK for you to want whatever you want . However, when it comes to turning wants into action, you need to be realistic and sensible.

You may find that it's possible for you to comfortably have a penis in your anus and an object in your vagina at the same time - or you may not.

If it's comfortable, then no worries. But if it's uncomfortable, let alone if it hurts, then you need to use common sense and stop doing it.

In addition, you need to take care that nothing gets transferred from your anus to your vagina, as that's a quick way to get a nasty bacterial infection.

Posts: 6944 | From: UK | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
blondie17
Activist
Member # 12155

Icon 1 posted      Profile for blondie17     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thx.... well we did try and small vibrator on the outside and it was... very good hehe i was just curious cuz just when im close to having an orgasm i fell like i really want something there ya kno... and i felt like that last time we had anal sex w/ the external vibrator. i just wanted to make sure its physically possible to do both...

------------------
~BlOnDiE~

Posts: 60 | From: Canada | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
i am a cat
Neophyte
Member # 13784

Icon 1 posted      Profile for i am a cat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just wanted to note that before you put any kind of toy in your anus, you should make sure that your toy itself is safe for anal play. Make sure that the toy is smooth and has some kind of flared base so that there isn't a chance of it getting lodged in there.

Also, make sure you know how to thoroughly clean your toy after the anal play - introducing bacteria from your anus to your vagina could cause infection. A super way to keep the toy clean is to just put a condom on it.

Posts: 38 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bettie
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 78

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bettie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It is possible to have vaginal and anal penetration at the same time depending on the size of the items or body parts. Finding the right rythym for movement is also important.

Just a note about toys. Dildos are non-vibrating toys that are inserted in the vagina or anus. Dildos that are made specifically for anal play should have a flared base, to prevent the toy from being lost. Vibrators is a term for any toy that vibrates. They come in all shapes & sizes and some can be used for penetration as well.

------------------
Love Scarleteen? Say thank you by donating and keep us around![/b]

Posts: 1060 | From: Canada | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
blondie17
Activist
Member # 12155

i wasn't planning on using a dildo for anal sex... I was thinking something like for my vagina while I was having anal sex. But thank you for the advice.

------------------
~BlOnDiE~

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.