Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.
  New Poll  
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Sex Basics and Sexual Health » Have they invented this yet?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Have they invented this yet?
MASKCOLE
Neophyte
Member # 10716

Icon 12 posted      Profile for MASKCOLE     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hey guys, my boyfriend has been out of town recently for quite a bit. He's coming back in a few days I was wondering if I could surprise him... I have given him oral sex and manual sex (all with proper protection.. yay!..) but, I've been thinking that it would be fairly stimulating for him if I gave him one after the other, but that's where the problem comes in: we use lotion for his handjobs, and even with a condom, oral sex right afterwards doesn't sound very appealing. So, my questoin to you is...might they have a marketed lube specific to oral sex (that won't taste bad if I somehow got some in my mouth)? Thanks for your help!

Posts: 30 | From: Orlando, Fl., U.S.A | Registered: Nov 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MarvellousPurple
Activist
Member # 8776

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MarvellousPurple     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Not only have they got specific flavored lubes for oral sex, they've got flavored condoms, too. Yum.

Flavored lubes come in tons of flavors, and though i've never seen one at wal-mart or target, you can get them from any sex store around, or from a store that wants to be a sex store (i know Spencer's has flavored lube, for example).

Flavored condoms are available at drug stores, walmart... etc. Please do use one, there are lots of diseases out there that can be spread by oral sex, and it really IS a good idea to protect yourself.

Posts: 475 | From: Back in Providence, RI | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MASKCOLE
Neophyte
Member # 10716

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MASKCOLE     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah, the first time I gave my boyfrienda blowjob, he actually surprised me by introducing our safe playmates (flavored condoms!) WHoever invented THOSE should win an award! ;-) Thank you for your tips!
Posts: 30 | From: Orlando, Fl., U.S.A | Registered: Nov 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MarvellousPurple
Activist
Member # 8776

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MarvellousPurple     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
excellent

I know there are online places where you can get flavored lubes, but they're sex stores... is that allowed for posting, or no?

------------------
"...and so, son, that's how babies are made!"
"But Dad, what about the machinery?"
"We'll get to that when you're older."
(The Fairly Oddparents)

Posts: 475 | From: Back in Providence, RI | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gumdrop Girl
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 568

Icon 2 posted      Profile for Gumdrop Girl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
hey gals, check out the Safer Sex & Birth Control forum FAQ for tons more about lubes, flavored condoms and the like.

word of caution, Planned Parenthood has flavored condoms, but they have silicone lube! don't put them in your mouth!

also, i've gotten pretty good stuff from http://www.condomsexpress.com I have not seen any age restrictions on the site. However, you do need a credit card to order. They have great prices, AWESOME selection (no Astroglide, but you can buy that good stuff at your local drug store), and fast and discreet delivery. However, to get your money's worth (shipping costs, y'know), you gotta make bigger purchases (you might want to pool together with friends before placing an order).

------------------
more surly than girly...

Posts: 12677 | From: Los Angeles, CA ... somewhere off the 10 | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MarvellousPurple
Activist
Member # 8776

Why on earth would anyone invent flavored condoms w/silicone lube, much less have them at PP? It kind of defeats the purpose...

------------------
"...and so, son, that's how babies are made!"
"But Dad, what about the machinery?"
"We'll get to that when you're older."
(The Fairly Oddparents)

gigglebaby_6
Neophyte
Member # 13311

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gigglebaby_6     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I think so you don't get an std from giving oral sex, and it taste good! I dont think flavored condoms are intended for sexual intercourse
Posts: 20 | From: USA | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gumdrop Girl
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gumdrop Girl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
gigglebaby, the point that Purple and I were trying to make is that silicone lube should not go into your mouth, it's the wrong kind.

for more on the silicone lube dealie, check this out: http://www.scarleteen.com/forum/Forum21/HTML/000248.html

and yes, they do smell nice

------------------
more surly than girly...

Posts: 12677 | From: Los Angeles, CA ... somewhere off the 10 | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

New Poll   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.