Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.
  New Poll  
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Sex Basics and Sexual Health » Worried about being pregnant

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Worried about being pregnant
mangosmoothie
Neophyte
Member # 9953

Icon 5 posted      Profile for mangosmoothie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I've never had sex, but I am worried I am pregant. I gave a long time friend a hand job while he fingered me with my pants down. But when he came, he came off the the side, not on me or anything. I'm just worried that what if there was pre-come and his penis was against my skin (near my stomach) but what if some got near me, or just something happened? I have this weird feeling inside me that I'm pregant. And I have never even heard of someone getting pregant from manual sex, but I am still worried that I'm going to be one of those one in a million people who gets pregant from something like this. And I am only 15, if I was I would keep the baby because I would never take a life like that, it's not my place. I feel if you make the choice, you need to deal with any resulting factors. I'm probably worried about nothing..... but that doesn't change the apparant fact that I am still worried all the same. I am looked at as the perfect, responsible kid, and I'm just afraid. Any advice what so ever? I'm worried, please help.

------------------
Love Takes No Offense - A Walk to Remember..... "An Eye for an Eye Makes the Whole World Blind." - Ghandi

Posts: 14 | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
logic_grrl
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 8067

Icon 1 posted      Profile for logic_grrl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
First of all, if it's been at least 10-14 days since the incident in question, you can take a pregnancy test now and get a definite answer.

However, unless there was actually contact between his penis and your vulva, it doesn't sound as if you have any risk. Pre-ejaculate on your stomach isn't going to get you pregnant; neither is ejaculate that isn't on you at all.

Sperm can do a lot of things, but jumping through the air isn't one of them .

However, if you're this panicked and worried even when you know the risk is very low, it might be a sign that you need to re-think how ready you are for sexual activity right now.

Posts: 6944 | From: UK | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PoetgirlNY
Activist
Member # 168

Icon 1 posted      Profile for PoetgirlNY     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Moving to Sex Basics.
Posts: 1101 | From: San Francisco | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

New Poll   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.