Donate Now
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Got Questions? Get Answers. » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Sex Basics and Sexual Health » Please answer my question?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Please answer my question?
jennifer_nbct
Neophyte
Member # 13298

Icon 5 posted      Profile for jennifer_nbct     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ok so whenever i'm about to have sex the guys always kiss me around my chest and play with my nipples. The problem is that my nipples are not sensitive as they are with other girls. Is there anything wrong with me? Is there anything I can do to change this?
Posts: 1 | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
retarded_brat
Activist
Member # 5126

Icon 1 posted      Profile for retarded_brat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Different people are sensitive in different places. Some people dig nipples, others dig toes, others dig ears. Nothing wrong with any of them!. It's just what defines yourself as an individual rather than being the same as everyone else.

What can you do to change it?. Nothing!. There is nothing wrong with you to change it in the first place. The reason you probably dont feel arousal when your nipples are stimulated is because it's you probably have less nerve endings in that area than most people ( you are not deformed because of this so dont freak!!). The nipples are generally considered to be an erogenous zone, i.e. areas which arouse you when stimulated, such as the genitals, the sides of the neck etc. This does not mean everyone who gets kissed on the neck gets turned on, it's simply a generalisation, and like with all generalisations, it doesnt apply to everyone.

How do erogenous zones work?. They have more nerve endings under the skin than normal epidermis does, this is more responsive to touch. The area around the nipple and the areola is well innervated immeadiately below the epidermis.

So, to summarise, nothing wrong with not being aroused with nipple stimulation. Nothing you can do it change it either, I wouldnt worry about it if I were you. We are all wired up differently, thats what makes us unique!.

------------------
"I'm no good at putting myself in other people's shoes, I'm too busy getting my own to fit." - A.D. (Adam Duritz)

Posts: 134 | From: United Kingdom | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bobolink
Activist
Member # 1386

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Bobolink         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Part of the fun of sex is finding out just where those erogenous zones are. Makes for great exploring.

------------------
We can't solve problems by using the same kind of thinking we used when we created them.

- Albert Einstein

Posts: 3442 | From: Stirling, Ontario, Canada | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mehitabelle
Activist
Member # 13101

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mehitabelle     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Another thought...where do you like to be kissed/touched/etc.? (That was so you could ask yourself; I don't really need to know.) Once you figure that out, you might like to guide your partner away from your breasts (one of the more obvious places for people to gravitate to) and towards whatever you do like...chances are your partner is probably more interested in pleasing you than in your breasts. (I hope that doesn't break the technique suggestions rule.)
Posts: 54 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PrettyGirlSuffering
Activist
Member # 11811

Icon 14 posted      Profile for PrettyGirlSuffering     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by jennifer_nbct:
my nipples are not sensitive as they are with other girls.

Don't feel bad, or strange. I'm the same way, but I highly agree with Bobo, finding out where IS sensitive is A LOT of fun!
My spots are my neck, my stomach, and the small of my back, and bottom lip. LOL Apparently my boyfriend says that the neck is #1, but we were experimenting, and found the small of my back. So ya never know! Just let your boy know that you have other places that are A LOT more of a turn on when attention is given to them. Good Luck and happy hunting!

------------------
.n.i.n.a.

-=No one can make you feel inferior without your consent=-Eleanor Roosevelt

Posts: 71 | From: Texas | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.