Donate Now
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Got Questions? Get Answers. » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Sex Basics and Sexual Health » Need advice

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Need advice
Yarky
Neophyte
Member # 12763

Icon 5 posted      Profile for Yarky     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
well it kinda like this, my gurl dun want to go down on me, fair enough hey, but b4 me she went down on some guy at a party, and wot i can understand is y she dun wanna do it wid me, i mean ud think shed ratehr do it with me then she would of him, cos were been together for a yr, ive tried talking to her bout it, but she says she just dont want to, and wont give me a reason, we are close and usually can talk bout this stuff, and thats the only sex based thing she eva done so i dunno, and advice is appreciated
Posts: 1 | From: new south wales Australia | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
frozendreams
Activist
Member # 7638

Icon 1 posted      Profile for frozendreams     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
please use proper grammar, your post is hard to read.

------------------
formerly unhappykoger

Posts: 118 | From: dayton ohio usa | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
UKgirl
Activist
Member # 11280

Icon 1 posted      Profile for UKgirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
perhaps she regrets going down on this other guy? Perhaps from that one time she decided she doesn't like it?

You should REALLY not be pressuring her or pestering her about it. Its not because she doesn't like you (she has chosen to be with you for a whole year), its that she doesn't want to do this one thing. you should respect that.

Posts: 166 | From: London, England | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AlwaysWorried
Activist
Member # 8472

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AlwaysWorried     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Maybe it's because she was drunk?
Posts: 125 | From: Leicestershire, England | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bit_Worried
Neophyte
Member # 13332

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bit_Worried     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have a theory... maybe it's because she was drunk =]
Posts: 6 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Milke
Activist
Member # 961

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Milke     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Alcohol can slow down a person's reflexes, but it doesn't change their personality. Let's keep the one-liners and redundant posts to an absolute minimum, eh?

You know, it is possible to do something once, hate it, and never want to do it again, or at least not for a long time. If you tried tequila, thought it tasted nasty, and ended up being sick, you'd be wise not to drink it again any time soon. Likewise, even if it was just a matter of trying something and not really liking it (like me and olives), you'd probably avoid it from there on.

------------------
Milke, with an L, SSBD, RATS, TMNTP, MF, CWCD, DNFTF

The night we met I knew I needed you so
And if I had the chance I'd never let you go

Posts: 5122 | From: I *came* from the land of ice and snow | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Laugh_it_up_ok
Neophyte
Member # 13399

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Laugh_it_up_ok     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Maybe you smell funny?
Posts: 18 | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Jill
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 5375

Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Jill     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Laugh, that is completely inappropriate; when posting you are to be respectful of others. Please review the guidelines.
Posts: 3641 | From: Truckee, CA, US | Registered: Sep 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
***Steel Magnolia***
Neophyte
Member # 11763

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ***Steel Magnolia***     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Use proper grammar before I get out my Pencil Sharpener of Doom (the 2006 Model), sharpen you to obliviation. Understood? I thought so.

Quite frankly if she doesn't want to go down on you then she doesn't have to. You have no place to push her. Just as she would have no place to push you if you didn't want to go down on her. My advice: Chill for a while with the whole issue, I'm not talking like days, or weeks, I'm talking at least a month. Chill out, let the subject cool off, and then approach her about it. Whatever you do though, don't be demanding, and don't push for it. After all, it isn't the end of the world you know.

Posts: 3 | From: Indiana, USA | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Milke
Activist
Member # 961

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Milke     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey, *I'm* the scary one here, and even I don't make perverse pencil sharpener death threats!

Careful with the general rudeness and meanness, and that goes out to more than one person here.

------------------
Milke, with an L, SSBD, RATS, TMNTP, MF, CWCD, DNFTF

The night we met I knew I needed you so
And if I had the chance I'd never let you go

Posts: 5122 | From: I *came* from the land of ice and snow | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MusicFan
Activist
Member # 13432

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MusicFan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, if I were you, I wouldn't try to pressure or force her to do that...if she doesn't want to, then *she*doesn't*want*to*!
I think you should respect her right to choose if she wants to or not...you don't want her to get mad at you for pressuring her, do you?

[This message has been edited by MusicFan (edited 06-11-2003).]

Posts: 56 | From: California | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
***Steel Magnolia***
Neophyte
Member # 11763

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ***Steel Magnolia***     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ah, I'm just playin'. No harm no foul.
Posts: 3 | From: Indiana, USA | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.