Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.
  New Poll  
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Sex Basics and Sexual Health » just wondering...

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: just wondering...
SweetB
Neophyte
Member # 13139

Icon 2 posted      Profile for SweetB     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Has anyone ever experienced female ejaculation?
Posts: 3 | From: USA | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The1andonlyAmber
Activist
Member # 12779

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The1andonlyAmber     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Yes, a few times, but Very rare, with me anyways!

------------------
Why is it that the person that makes you cry, is the only one who can make you stop.

Posts: 51 | From: United Kingdom | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
celery
Activist
Member # 5594

Icon 1 posted      Profile for celery     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I have, it actually isn't that rare for me which is kind of annoying/embarrassing. But it's a normal thing so I guess I should be embarrassed :S
Posts: 1000 | From: Canada | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Heather
Executive Director & Founder
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Heather     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
FYI, female ejaculation tends to be a lot more rare, with the current evidence, than is reported by users at the boards here, especially considering the disparity between reported ejaculation and a big lack of reported orgasm and general sexual fulfillment (and bearing in mind that we aalso get a lot of users reporting multiple orgasms in numbers which just don't occur, period).

I'm not saying users are lying at all, but that it's likely quite a few confuse female ejaculation with vaginal lubrication or urine. It's also though, possible that we don't have enough good studies yet, OR that in those studies, ejaculation is measured at too high a rate -- in other words, too much fluid is being expected to call such ejaculation.

Most existing studies done on the subject show an everage range of about 6 - 15% of all women who are ejaculators. And from what stuides I've seen, it tends to happen more often in women past their twenties, though again, that can be a data issue since one cannot study the sexual response of minor women.

------------------
Heather Corinna
Editor and Founder, Scarleteen

My epitaph should read: "She worked herself into this ground."
-- Kay Bailey Hutchinson

Posts: 68290 | From: An island near Seattle | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter
Neophyte
Member # 4140

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I've had several partners who ejaculated, to the point of gushing. A couple who were nearly identical to the movies you see about a fire hydrant suddenly opening and flooding the sidewalk. A few who were suddenly splashing about with only a cupfull or so of additional juices. I've been hit in the face with it unexpectedly and it knocked my glasses off. I've seen it quickly and quietly cover the top of the couch we were on.

There should be nothing at all embarrassing about ejaculating. It's a natural and normal thing to have happen, and it is a compliment to one's partner sometimes.

And to the other 85% or so of my partners who do not ejaclate - not a problem either.

Both sides should realize that they are perfectly fine. Perfectly normal. And that the journey can be much more fun than the 'goal'.

All the above anecdotal commentary is purely my personal experience and opinion.

Posts: 23 | From: Seattle WA USA | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mehitabelle
Activist
Member # 13101

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mehitabelle     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Sometimes, if I masturbate when I really have to pee, fluid comes out, and it seems to be clear, and doesn't smell like pee, but pee doesn't always either. It surprised me like heck the first time it happened. I don't know if that counts or not.
Posts: 54 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

New Poll   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.