Donate Now
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Got Questions? Get Answers. » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Sex Basics and Sexual Health » Male G-Spot

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Male G-Spot
nameless
Neophyte
Member # 13138

Icon 5 posted      Profile for nameless     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Has anyone here (of the masculine variety) ever tried stimulation through the male g-spot? I would be interested to hear of your experiences. I have tried it myself and I have had mixed and somewhat painful results.
Posts: 2 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kythryne
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 5460

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kythryne     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just for everyone's reference, the "male g-spot" is actually the prostate.

And let's do remember to keep the discussion PG-13, eh?

------------------
Kythryne Aisling
Scarleteen Advocate

Posts: 1685 | From: New York City | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The1andonlyAmber
Activist
Member # 12779

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The1andonlyAmber     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My boyfriend won't let me go near it! He said Point Blank. So maybe it's personl, not all the same buttons for everyone.

------------------
Why is it that the person that makes you cry, is the only one who can make you stop.

Posts: 51 | From: United Kingdom | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
icanthinkofaname
Activist
Member # 12481

Icon 1 posted      Profile for icanthinkofaname     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
uh...how do i get to the g-spot?

------------------
If you can't say something nice, then don't say something nice.

Posts: 95 | From: Look behind you..... | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Heather
Executive Director & Founder
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Heather     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Let's clear this up before it becomes even more murky.

The "g-spot" is the abbreviation for the Grafenberg Spot, which exists only in biological women.

In men, the prostate gland can produce a similar sensation to the sensation some women feel with g-spot stimulus. But there is no "male g-spot." Some people colloquially call the prostate gland that, but it's really confusing for everyone, so let's not do that, eh?

Men who want to stimulate the prostate gland can do so by putting deep pressure on the perineum or via anal penetration (with fingers, toys, or via male-male intercourse: please remember that anything inserted in the anus should have a flared base and be covered with a glove or condom).

For more on male anatomy and where everything is, please see: Mans Best Friend Male Sexual Anatomy

...and with that, I'm off to my morning boxing session.

Posts: 67055 | From: An island near Seattle | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.