Donate Now
  New Poll  
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Sex Basics and Sexual Health » penis pimples

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: penis pimples
duqserb
Neophyte
Member # 11493

Icon 5 posted      Profile for duqserb     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
My boyfriend has been very irritated lately because he gets these pimples on the base of his penis. He's only had a couple and they're not extemely huge, but they never seem to go away and they're pretty hard. Sometime they pop like regular zits and the nasty stuff comes out but most of the time they're just underneath the skin and stay hard. Do other guys have this? Is there anything my boyfriend can do to get rid of these? Any info would be great.

~D~

Posts: 38 | From: South Holland, IL , USA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PrettyGirlSuffering
Activist
Member # 11811

Icon 1 posted      Profile for PrettyGirlSuffering     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I'm not totally positive, but you might want to avoid all skin-to-skin contact below his belt until he gets to a doctor to get it checked out. Never know it could be herpes if he's had sex before with someone besides you or multiple partners. I would definantly tell him to high-tail it to the Doc, ASAP!

------------------
.a.m.a.n.d.a.

-=No one can make you feel inferior without your consent=-Eleanor Roosevelt

Posts: 71 | From: Texas | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Anonymous182
Neophyte
Member # 12303

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Anonymous182     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
While it's a good idea to steer clear of any unprotected sexual activity with him until he gets them checked out, it sounds like some harmless hair follicles to me. The description just about fits them exactly. But of course, tell him to go see a doctor about them so you guys know for sure.
Posts: 28 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

New Poll   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.