Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.
  New Poll  
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Sex Basics and Sexual Health » well, here's a weird one.

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: well, here's a weird one.
shirtsandgloves
Activist
Member # 11960

Icon 9 posted      Profile for shirtsandgloves     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
here's a strange sexual scenario for anyone to answer:

i'm a significant bit taller than a male friend of mine. neither of us are seeing anyone, and we had sex, and it was completely safe. however... during the act itself... i was on top and i think it got a little too heated, seeing as he kind of slipped out. embarrassing? yes. dangerous? you tell me.

it's not like the condom slipped off or anything. i'm just wondering if 1. he could be damaged, 2. i was doing something wrong.

Posts: 65 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lemming
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 33

Icon 3 posted      Profile for lemming     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
As far as "doing something wrong," things are slippery during sex. Penises slip out sometimes. Perfectly normal, happens all the time. As long as you've got a good grip on that condom and it doesn't slip off, everything's okay.

"[H]e could be damaged"? How would he be damaged? Is there something here that I'm missing about the situation? (In other words, did you fall on him, on his penis, or cause him pain?) Simply having a penis slip out won't hurt anyone.

------------------
Laurel Lemming
Scarleteen Advocate

"Maypole/The ties that bind you will unwind/To free me one day/And everything decays..." - XTC, "The Wheel and the Maypole"

Posts: 3156 | From: Austin, Texas | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
freakedout
Activist
Member # 9702

Icon 12 posted      Profile for freakedout     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
okay, i've had sex with my boyfriend a number of times and i would say that 60% of the time, during it, he slips out of me...in the same kind of scenario that you mentioned. Sometimes even when he's on top of me...i see it as perfectly normal.

And while once or twice, it did hurt him, it's not serious or anything, it just hurts, like it someone were to punch you in the boob...it just hurts.

I don't see it as dangerous either. I would assume that the majority of people who are sexually active have had this happen to them. In my book, it's a normal part of the act.

oh- and can i ask you a question? How did it come about that you and your friend just happened to have sex? Did you discuss if first? Or were you just both horny and decided to go at it? Just curious.

Posts: 123 | From: Wisconsin, United States | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The1andonlyAmber
Activist
Member # 12779

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The1andonlyAmber     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
All the time! ALL OF THE DAMN TIME!

------------------
Why is it that the person that makes you cry, is the only one who can make you stop.

Posts: 51 | From: United Kingdom | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
shirtsandgloves
Activist
Member # 11960

Icon 1 posted      Profile for shirtsandgloves     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
he's the lead guitarist for my band and we were at a one on one rehearsal... we've liked eachother for a while, we knew it was safe, we knew it was ok. it was like... whee, really good sex. five times in a day. wow.

<3

Posts: 65 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gumdrop Girl
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 568

Icon 3 posted      Profile for Gumdrop Girl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
My boyfriend and I had a bit of "slippage" when we were first starting out. We've gotten pretty used to each other by now, and have found the positions that work nicely for us, but even we have the occasional slip from time to time.

------------------
May suffering and pestilence befall the %$@! who broke into my car.

Posts: 12677 | From: Los Angeles, CA ... somewhere off the 10 | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
onlyme
Activist
Member # 12734

Icon 10 posted      Profile for onlyme     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
funny story: my ex and i were in the middle of doing the nasty. things were pretty hot and heated. i was making A LOT of noise.......... then suddenly he slipped out and i got such a fright i screamed. it was hilarious and we still laugh about it to this day.
Posts: 77 | From: australia | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AlwaysWorried
Activist
Member # 8472

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AlwaysWorried     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
he's the lead guitarist for my band and we were at a one on one rehearsal

Wow, I was going to have a one on one jam session with a girl I know, guess I'll have to think twice.

And now that I think about it, my entache's boyfriend refers to sex as "making jam" for some strange reason that neither of us can figure out, kinda puts the music term "jamming" into a whole new light really.

Anyway, enough babbling.

Posts: 125 | From: Leicestershire, England | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

New Poll   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.