Donate Now
  New Poll  
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Sex Basics and Sexual Health » cant seem to orgasm

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: cant seem to orgasm
frenchy
Activist
Member # 11720

Icon 5 posted      Profile for frenchy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi, I have no problems being able to orgasm by my self, but i just cant orgasm with my boyfriend in any way (like oral, intercourse etc). With intercourse it doesn't bother me too much as i really enjoy just being close to him in that way, but say with oral or anything else he does just doesnt work for me. Its starting to bother me as i really would like to experience an orgasm with him and not just by my own hand. Please any help??
Posts: 43 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
alaska
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 1896

Icon 1 posted      Profile for alaska     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi frenchy,

have you shown your partner how you like to be stimulated and how you masturbate?
Have you told him what feels good, and what doesn't, have you maybe lend him a hand while you were having intercourse?

If not: do it now, gal.

Communication is essential for good sex and orgasms. If your partner doesn't know what you like best, and hence busies himself with stuff you only find mediocre, of course orgams won't come. - Also, don't forget that orgasms aren't something that will be "delivered" to you - you have to voice what's good, and there are no rules against stimulating yourself during intercourse either.

And just in case you haven't read it yet, check out Sexual Response and Orgasm A Users Guide

------------------
Caro
~Scarleteen Sexpert~

Spike: Well, I'm not good and I'm okay.

Posts: 4526 | From: germany | Registered: Nov 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
w1lmaw0nka
Neophyte
Member # 11284

Icon 1 posted      Profile for w1lmaw0nka     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
it just takes time and practice, practice makes perfect!
Posts: 15 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Izzybella6
Activist
Member # 9724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Izzybella6     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
if your boyfriend is a keeper he'll have the patience to do whatever it takes to make you feel as good as you can. If he can handle some direction and he doesn't get frustrated too quickly... the two of you can discover what makes you feel the best.
Posts: 56 | From: Michigan | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

New Poll   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.