Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.
  New Poll  
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Sex Basics and Sexual Health » uhm?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: uhm?
munkyvader10
Neophyte
Member # 11767

Icon 13 posted      Profile for munkyvader10     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
It's been about 13 days since the last time I had sex. I had just gotten over my period the day before and we had sex and everything was normal, but for the last week I have been experiencing pains in my stomach, weight gain, headaches, fatique, pain "down there", a discharge all the time that is different from normal...sort of whiteish...creamy kind of and slimey, and my hips hurt. I've had the cold for a week too, so i was thinking it could just be that. But It's already almost into the second week and I am stil having these pains. Is there any chance I could be pregnant??? We've only had sex four times and the first time we used a condom then got the 72 hour pill, second time we used a condom and pulled out, the third and fourth time we pulled out and then he checked the condoms later by filling them with water and seeing if they had leaked(neither of them had). After the second time we had sex I had my period, so i'm thinking that rules out the second or first time...but i'm not sure. I do'n tknow if that was my period, or something i've heard about called "implantation bleeding"....is that even a real thing?? My boyfriend also wants to know.....if i am pregnant, what would be the easiest and most effective way to terminate it without either of our parents finding out??? I'm 15 and I can't have a baby...i have so many people dependingon me for things...I'm very worried. Thank you bunches.
Posts: 7 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
frenchy
Activist
Member # 11720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for frenchy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Well before thinking about ways to abort.. you should first actually find out if your pregnant.
A pregnancy test will be effective from 14 days after intercourse. So go out and buy a pregnancy test, they're pretty accurate.
If its negative go to your doctor and see whats making you sick.
If its positive.. well im not sure about how consent laws etc are where you live.
But if its positive go speak to your doctor about it, and he'll/she'll be able to discuss with you the right form of action to go about it. Thats the best way.

I hope all is fine

Posts: 43 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

New Poll   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.