Donate Now
  New Poll  
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Sex Basics and Sexual Health » when does it become good?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: when does it become good?
frenchy
Activist
Member # 11720

Icon 12 posted      Profile for frenchy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
My boyfriend and i, have had sex twice so far (our first time was 3 weeks ago, and the 2nd time was last night). I was wonderring how long does is take until it feels really good for a girl (like to be able to orgasm)? Because it just feels as if something really wet is sliding in and out of me, and although its not bad.
I would like to experience some pleasure...
Any tips?

Posts: 43 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
logic_grrl
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 8067

Icon 1 posted      Profile for logic_grrl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I suggest you start by taking a look at these threads:

http://www.scarleteen.com/forum/Forum2/HTML/003296.html
Am I aroused? Does this "count" as sex?
"I can't orgasm from intercourse!"

It would also be a good idea to check out
Sexual Response and Orgasm A Users Guide.

[This message has been edited by logic_grrl (edited 02-13-2003).]

Posts: 6944 | From: UK | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
janesatool
Neophyte
Member # 11832

Icon 1 posted      Profile for janesatool     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
sex started feeling good for me the second time my boyfriend and i did it. but i'm relly looking forward to the 6th time. which i feel will be awsome. because now i'm comfortable with having sex.
Posts: 7 | From: vista, CA, 92083 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kissywissy11
Activist
Member # 10188

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kissywissy11     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
omg, i asked the same question myself the first two times, but for me it just got better from the third time. i didn't orgasm or anything, i can't explain it. believe me, it does get better.
Posts: 68 | From: australia | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
alaska
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 1896

Icon 1 posted      Profile for alaska     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Just to add:

sex doesn't "magically" change once you've passed a certain number of acts.
don't forget, chicas, that you can make sex (of whatever kind) good by doing what feels good, showing and telling your partner what feels good and by experimenting.
also, keep in mind that it's a lot easier to feel good during sex when you don't have to worry about pregnancy and stds or stuff like parents walking into the room.

plain penetration doesn't do much? stimulate your clitoris, either yourself or ask your partner to do it.
overall, penetration seems boring? keep in mind that there is no need to have it if you don't like it or want it. you can have "real sex" without intercourse. intercourse isn't the "ultimate" sex there is, and an orgasm through intercourse isn't the "ultimate goal" everyone needs to reach to graduate from sex101.

also, don't forget that plenty of women do not orgasm from intercourse, and that that's okay and normal.

as a ground rule: make sure whatever you do feels good for both of you, no matter what that is.

------------------
Caro
~Scarleteen Sexpert~

Spike: (In response to being asked to fight a troll) "I would, but I'm paralyzed with not caring very much."

[This message has been edited by Alaska (edited 02-14-2003).]

Posts: 4526 | From: germany | Registered: Nov 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

New Poll   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.