Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.
  New Poll  
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Sex Basics and Sexual Health » Just a few questions :)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Just a few questions :)
SexyChik911
Activist
Member # 11050

Icon 10 posted      Profile for SexyChik911     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
is it possible to not get " aroused " and go straight to orgasm?

What is " tossing your salad " ?

Can people who are infertile have thier period?

How exactly do you know if yuo have had an orgasm ( please dont tell em to go to sexual resonse and orgasm) read it a kazillion times didnt help thannks in advance

------------------
i luv boyz

Posts: 64 | From: USA | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lemming
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 33

Icon 3 posted      Profile for lemming     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
1. There will be some arousal period, whether you recognize it or not; orgasm is a release of all the tension that builds up during arousal.

2. Ask whoever said it about "tossing your salad"; I'd guess it means ejaculating, but then again, it could mean throwing up, or it could mean putting a bunch of veggies in a bowl and stirring them up

3. Yes.

4. The reason why no one can tell you if you've had an orgasm is that it really, truly is different for everyone. You may feel like you don't need any more stimulation after an orgasm, or that your genitals are very sensitive. During orgasm, you may feel a "rush" of heat or cold, or an intensification of the feelings you're having before it. It's really, really hard to tell you whether you've had an orgasm or not unless you're hooked up to some sensors which would show your heart rate rising, possibly leveling and rising again, peaking, and then dropping down.

Does this help at all?

------------------
Laurel Lemming
Scarleteen Advocate

"Maypole/The ties that bind you will unwind/To free me one day/And everything decays..." - XTC, "The Wheel and the Maypole"

Posts: 3156 | From: Austin, Texas | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Daydreamer24
Activist
Member # 5578

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Daydreamer24     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I had heard that to toss the salad means to have anal sex.
Posts: 1619 | From: TEXAS | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lemming
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 33

Icon 3 posted      Profile for lemming     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Okay. Your guess is as good as mine, Deanna. ;]

Which is why we don't like slang too much around here. It's impossible to figure out what someone really means. Best thing is just to ask the person that used it what they really meant.

------------------
Laurel Lemming
Scarleteen Advocate

"Maypole/The ties that bind you will unwind/To free me one day/And everything decays..." - XTC, "The Wheel and the Maypole"

Posts: 3156 | From: Austin, Texas | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Shy One
Activist
Member # 6815

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Shy One     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I heard that "tossing the salad" means something totally different than ejaculating... I don't really want to say, though, incase it's totally wrong and/or offensive.
Posts: 94 | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SexyChik911
Activist
Member # 11050

Icon 10 posted      Profile for SexyChik911     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks guys you always seem to help me out i really appreciate it ok? and yes lemming that did help, thanks you all did actulally and i did myself think it was anal too but wasnt quite sure, buh bye!

------------------
i luv boyz

Posts: 64 | From: USA | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
inkie
Neophyte
Member # 8840

Icon 1 posted      Profile for inkie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I have always heard that tossing the salad was the licking of the anus. I guess it just depends on who you ask though
Posts: 17 | From: my own little world, USA | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
blond ambition
Activist
Member # 9051

Icon 1 posted      Profile for blond ambition     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Ive heard some group mention of "tossing a salad" refering to somehting a girl does to a guy, i never knew for sure what they meant, and i didnt want to ask, but i got the feeling it had something to do with licking a guys balls and or anus...it kinda freaked some people out to hear such a term used in that way.

Posts: 351 | From: US | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

New Poll   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.