Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.
  New Poll  
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Sex Basics and Sexual Health » Just wondering.....

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Just wondering.....
missyj
Activist
Member # 10430

Icon 1 posted      Profile for missyj     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
After sex, I notice that my abdomen feels really empty and a little bit pressurized. I also notice that, if I lie on my back, and lift my hips up and down off the floor, air comes out of me. This seems pretty logical to me, like after all the pushing in and out, there was bound to be some air forced inside. But just to be sure, does anyone experience this too?

------------------
Love is natural, and everything that goes with it. ;)

Posts: 153 | From: Oakville, Ontario. | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gaea
Neophyte
Member # 10970

Icon 7 posted      Profile for gaea     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Yup, it's quite common. I've heard it called a queef, and although it tends to happen after sex, it can happen other times as well, like during exercise.
Posts: 9 | From: USA | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Avocados
Neophyte
Member # 6875

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Avocados     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah, that generally happens when my boyfriend takes me from behind; he thinks it's pretty funny. It probably has to do with the angle that you're doing it at. If it bothers you, I'd suggest trying a position where he can enter you more directly. Try putting a pillow under your tush when you're doing it missionary (standard guy-on-top position) and see if that helps.
Posts: 24 | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
blond ambition
Activist
Member # 9051

Icon 1 posted      Profile for blond ambition     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I had a friend who would always do this to be funny, like at school, just out of nowhere. And shed talk about how it would happen when shed be in the bathtub, and water would get inside of her and then it would be pushed back out, doesnt sound too attractive. But its one of the many things awoman can do...
its happen to me when i exersised before.

Posts: 351 | From: US | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Izzybella6
Activist
Member # 9724

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Izzybella6     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
this is why i LOVE these boards. i NEVER would have thought to ask something like that, even though i've been curiouse about it for a while!

turns out i'm not the only one who gets that air thing when i work out. I'm talking like every time i do anything with my knees bent or my hips rotating. but if others out there experience that too i won't think it's so wird!

Posts: 56 | From: Michigan | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

New Poll   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.