Donate Now
  New Poll  
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Sex Basics and Sexual Health » like i have to pee....

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: like i have to pee....
missyj
Activist
Member # 10430

Icon 1 posted      Profile for missyj     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
When i am having sex, and it starts to get intense and my bf goes deeper, it sometimes feels like i have to pee, sometimes a lot sometimes a little. Is this ok? I know women can sometimes ejaculate out the urethra, but does that feel like you need to pee? Could also just be that he might be pushing on my bladder? I dunno, please help me! is this normal? what can be done about it?

------------------
Love is natural, and everything that goes with it. ;)

Posts: 153 | From: Oakville, Ontario. | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Daydreamer24
Activist
Member # 5578

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Daydreamer24     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah.

Since the urethra and vaginal opening are right near [ Pink Parts Female Sexual Anatomy ] it's pretty possible that that's the case. Make sure you pee before and after having sex, as you don't want bacteria from intercourse to end up in each others urethras (urethri?) and possibly get a UTI.

Posts: 1619 | From: TEXAS | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
advicesekr
Neophyte
Member # 10958

Icon 1 posted      Profile for advicesekr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 

Hi,

It sounds possible that he might be hitting the G-spot too. When that happens it feels like you have to urinate or push down very hard. You won't urinate but will have a lot of fluid in orgasm. Maybe that's the onset of what you are feeling. I dunno. Pretty good hunch it might be.

Posts: 10 | From: Markham, Ontario, Canada | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Milke
Activist
Member # 961

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Milke     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Sometimes G-spot stimualtion works that way, and sometimes it doesn't. Ditto for whether or not it causes ejaculation. Just something to keep in mind.

------------------
Milke, SSBD, RATS

Are we not men?

Posts: 5122 | From: I *came* from the land of ice and snow | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
missyj
Activist
Member # 10430

Icon 2 posted      Profile for missyj     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Well, when i get the feeling, i try and hold off a bit, cause i am afraid, that you know....i dont want to end up going to the bathroom. Are you telling me that an ejaculation could feel that way? when you say a lot of fluid, how much????

------------------
Love is natural, and everything that goes with it. ;)

Posts: 153 | From: Oakville, Ontario. | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Izzybella6
Activist
Member # 9724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Izzybella6     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
this is how i used to describe the sensation of orgasm while i was just starting to explore my body and learn to masturbate. so, it could be that this is just a feeling of climax. At the time i didn't know it and, like you, i did my best to avoid it. But, one time, on a whim, i just kept going when i felt that sensation and BAM, there was my very first orgasm. so.... i dunno, you could just be climaxing but not letting your feeling spill over. or it could be actual fluid.

this was touched on a few months earlier on the boards. so there are a few of us who've felt that sensation at some point. cheers.

Posts: 56 | From: Michigan | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gumdrop Girl
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 568

Icon 3 posted      Profile for Gumdrop Girl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
well, if you want to rule out actually needing to go pee, then empty your bladder before you have sex or masturbate.

------------------
Correlation does not equal causation.

Posts: 12677 | From: Los Angeles, CA ... somewhere off the 10 | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

New Poll   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.