Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.
  New Poll  
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Sex Basics and Sexual Health » worried, not something I would normally talk about.

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: worried, not something I would normally talk about.
LadyGray
Neophyte
Member # 10661

Icon 5 posted      Profile for LadyGray     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I masterbate a lot, using dildos and stuff, but have never actually had sex, so I was wondering, if the first time I have sex it wont feel as good because I'm alreay "streatched"?
Posts: 2 | From: olympia, WA, united states | Registered: Nov 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lin
Activist
Member # 2050

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lin     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Your vagina is basically elastic and will actually go back to its normal "tightness" after it has been "stretched".

Whether you enjoy sex or not is more than just physical and is very much psychological as well. So, don't worry too much about being over stretched to the point whereby you cannot enjoy sex.

The following threads and articles might be helpful to you.
http://www.scarleteen.com/forum/Forum2/HTML/001297.html
http://www.scarleteen.com/forum/Forum2/HTML/000721.html

You would also like to check out our very funky Readiness Checklist.

I am not sure what other stuff you use to masturbate but anything which comes into contact with your privates like the vagina should always be clean, sterilised and you should always put a condom over anything you might be inserting into your vagina.

Posts: 2294 | From: Singapore | Registered: Dec 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Izzybella6
Activist
Member # 9724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Izzybella6     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
oh oh . yeah i totally think that this isn't thought about enough. Condoms are SO CHEAP! and they make things so much more neat and tidy! cover that dildo and you're in the money, girl!
Posts: 56 | From: Michigan | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

New Poll   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.