Donate Now
  New Poll  
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Sex Basics and Sexual Health » Icein it down there

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Icein it down there
MarinesGirl
Activist
Member # 10068

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MarinesGirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
My Fiance has this thing about wanting to ice me down. Like rubbing ice all over me and I was just wondering if it could harm my vigina in any way or could be bad. I mean I know its just frozen water but could the coldness hurt my genitals in any way? Just curious.

[This message has been edited by MarinesGirl (edited 10-09-2002).]

Posts: 85 | From: USA | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lemming
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 33

Icon 3 posted      Profile for lemming     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Nope, unless you do stuff with it there you wouldn't do with other tender parts (think about the inside of your mouth, as my sex ed prof sometimes said). Your skin could get frostbitten if there's ice placed directly against it for too long, but pain and then numbness is an indicator of that being about to happen - so if you listen to your body, playing with ice is perfectly OK if it's made from clean water and you aren't exchanging germs between the urethra/vagina/anus. And always remember, if it hurts, stop doing it ;] .

------------------
Laurel Lemming
Scarleteen Advocate

"Ooh, I'll settle down with some old story/About a boy who's just like me/Thought there was love in everything and everyone, you're so naive!"-Belle and Sebastian, "Get Me Away From Here I'm Dying"

Posts: 3156 | From: Austin, Texas | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MarinesGirl
Activist
Member # 10068

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MarinesGirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Has anyone ever "played" with ice? And if so did you like it?
Posts: 85 | From: USA | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Milke
Activist
Member # 961

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Milke     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hey, answering that question would be seriously verging on breaking the Guidelines, at very least, sorry.

------------------
Milke, SSBD

Hang on to your ego . . .

Posts: 5122 | From: I *came* from the land of ice and snow | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MarinesGirl
Activist
Member # 10068

Sorry I didn't mean to break the guidelines I just wanted to know if anyone have ever heard of that or if it was just something he made up and decided he wanted to do.
Milke
Activist
Member # 961

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Milke     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Oh, it's not a new thing, by any means, I just wanted to make sure we kept the topic appropriate.

------------------
Milke, SSBD

Hang on to your ego . . .

Posts: 5122 | From: I *came* from the land of ice and snow | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AlwaysWorried
Activist
Member # 8472

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AlwaysWorried     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
My and my gf like playing with ice, it's not a particularly sexual thing with us, it's just a feeling you don't normally experience.

------------------
Life rocks

Posts: 125 | From: Leicestershire, England | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DrQuack5
Activist
Member # 2748

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DrQuack5     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I've played with ice a bit. It's very fun.
Posts: 290 | From: Minneapolis | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

New Poll   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.