Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.
  New Poll  
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Sex Basics and Sexual Health » Rear intercourse

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Rear intercourse
Rene
Neophyte
Member # 8956

Icon 11 posted      Profile for Rene     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I enjoy the thought of having rear intercourse, but I was wondering what other ppl's opinions were. Do you think it is a slutty or raunchy thing to do? I ask this b/c you aren't facing your partner, just enjoying their parts.
Posts: 7 | From: Atlanta GA United States | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
shining eyes
Activist
Member # 8741

Icon 1 posted      Profile for shining eyes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I do not think it's slutty or anything, but I would personally never do it because STDs, but if you use a condom, and you enjoy it, go for it, it doesn't make you a slut.

Posts: 94 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rene
Neophyte
Member # 8956

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rene     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I should clarify... rear intercourse is not the same an anal intercourse. It is still penal to vaginal... just facing the oposite direction.
Posts: 7 | From: Atlanta GA United States | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LilBlueSmurf
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 1207

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LilBlueSmurf     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Any position you choose to have sex in should just be b/w you and your partner(s). There is no need to clear it w/ other people ... As long as you and your partner are happy w/ it, others opinions don't need to come into play.
Posts: 7168 | From: Ontario | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DiamondGirl2K
Activist
Member # 9162

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DiamondGirl2K     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I personally don't think any type of sex is slutty or raunchy. Like Smurf said it should be between you and your partner. Don't worry about what other people think as it isn't really any of their business. If you want to try it then you should go for it. If you don't like it then just don't do it again.

------------------
DiamondGirl
~N~
Boogie Black
9/27/01
Still Going Strong!!!
Forever and Always!!!

Posts: 137 | From: The Home of The Greatest: NY | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mnsouthpawjr
Activist
Member # 9384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mnsouthpawjr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
As long as you 2 are happy with your lovemaking that's all that matters. Like previous replies state -- it's your choice and it your business and noone elses.

It's good that you have other positions in mind because it's best to spice things up.

Posts: 73 | From: Louisville, KY USA | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Action Annzy
Activist
Member # 7197

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Action Annzy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
No sexual act is abnormal, what ever works for people is absolutely fine. I enjoy rear (penis in vagina) intercourse just as much as when im facing my partner. I think that experiment with different positions if great and yeh is does spice things up and it also I find, helps to strengthen the bond i share with my partner. I feel completely comfortable with him and can talk to him openly about things such as this.

Although some people would disagree with me, but that's their opinion and that's ok. Like has been stated, it's all about what works for you and your partner.

------------------
~*':.,,nnz,,.:'*~

*Wake up to your decisions, delusion creates your own submission*

Live more, Be crazy, And regret nothing.

[This message has been edited by Action Annzy (edited 08-22-2002).]

Posts: 57 | From: Down Under! | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
duckling
Neophyte
Member # 9531

Icon 1 posted      Profile for duckling     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
As long as it's safe and you like it, it's not dirty or wrong or anything.
Posts: 36 | From: US of A | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
confused333
Activist
Member # 6450

Icon 1 posted      Profile for confused333     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
It all depends on what people's opinions are. I personally wouldn't try it anytime soon, but as long as you and your partner enjoy it, it doesn't matter what other people think

------------------
Why does a rose represent love, when a rose always dies??

Friends are like condoms, they help out when things get hard.

Edited because of stupid mistake! Thanks Olive

[This message has been edited by confused333 (edited 08-25-2002).]

Posts: 473 | From: Virginia | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Olive
Activist
Member # 8964

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Olive     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
not to be a smartass or anything but I'm sure confused meant partner, not parent. It's all good.
Posts: 338 | From: Livermore, CA | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jessakuh
Activist
Member # 7322

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jessakuh     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
well, at first i hated the fast about it, especially since my butt would be in my partners face but he said its worth a shot so we did it, and i love it lol =D
Posts: 41 | From: Ronkonkoma,Ny,USA | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
doorstopper
Neophyte
Member # 9714

Icon 7 posted      Profile for doorstopper     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I think you should really let go of such concerns. Just treat your partner good and you can do anything you both enjoy during sex.

My motto: Every day you do something slutty with your girlfriend is a good day. :-)

Posts: 3 | From: germany | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Milke
Activist
Member # 961

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Milke     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
doorstopper, how do you define 'slutty'?

------------------
You're the one I adore
You're my C64

Posts: 5122 | From: I *came* from the land of ice and snow | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KittenGoddess
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 1679

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KittenGoddess     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Let's keep in mind too that just because you're not facing your partner, that doesn't mean that you're only enjoying their parts. And for that matter, just because you are facing your partner, that doesn't mean that you're not just enjoying their parts.

Connections and emotions and all that depend on the people and the relationships involved, not necessarily on just the sexual position.

------------------
KittenGoddess
Scarleteen Advocate (and Labia Lady)

"The whole world is full of morons...they just congregate on the internet cause it's easy for them to push the buttons."

Posts: 7316 | From: USA | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Izzybella6
Activist
Member # 9724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Izzybella6     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
i like "rear" positions because it feels good on my body better. I was wondering if anyone else felt this way? actually, i hear alot from my friends that it hurts them more than sex the other way around. i wonder what most girls prefer that have done it both ways?
Posts: 56 | From: Michigan | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
logic_grrl
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 8067

Icon 1 posted      Profile for logic_grrl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hey, what matters is what you like, not what "most girls" like .
Posts: 6944 | From: UK | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
babee*girl
Neophyte
Member # 9893

Icon 1 posted      Profile for babee*girl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Me & my boyfriend did it like this for the first time a couple days ago.. I'm not sure if *I* like it better, but he does. No, it doesn't make you slutty & if it does then I am a slut too!

------------------
alwayz..*

Posts: 10 | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CodysGirl1344
Neophyte
Member # 9912

Icon 6 posted      Profile for CodysGirl1344     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Personally I dont think it makes you slutty or anything, why would it? It's something you like to do and as long as you are responsible for your actions than more power to you. -- edited as per Kittens post --

[This message has been edited by entropie (edited 09-12-2002).]

Posts: 3 | From: Solon, Iowa, United States | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KittenGoddess
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 1679

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KittenGoddess     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
CodysGirl1344,

Please keep in mind the guidelines that you agreed to upon signing up for this site. We ask that the things on this board remain PG-13 for the sake of our younger readers. We do not give out technique advice. Please refrain from graphic descriptions of sexual positions in the future.

Someone will be along to edit your post shortly.

Thanks for your cooperation.

KittenGoddess
Scarleteen Advocate

Posts: 7316 | From: USA | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
texaschica08
Neophyte
Member # 15957

Icon 1 posted      Profile for texaschica08     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
what exactly is rear intercourse? sry i just dont get it heh
Posts: 9 | From: new york | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Milke
Activist
Member # 961

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Milke     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Sex where the penetrating partner is behind the person being penetrated. Basically, it really is 'doing it like they do on the Discovery Channel', and if you get that reference, you probably need some new CDs.

------------------
Milke, with an L, Mrs BD to you, RATS, TMNTP, MF, CWCD, WAOTA

We can't rewind, we've gone too far

Posts: 5122 | From: I *came* from the land of ice and snow | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
summergoddess
Activist
Member # 11352

Icon 2 posted      Profile for summergoddess     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Everybody will do whatever floats their boat when even it comes to sex.

My response is along the same lines as Action Annzy, "No sexual act is abnormal, what ever works for people is absolutely fine. I enjoy rear (penis in vagina) intercourse just as much as when im facing my partner. I think that experiment with different positions if great and yeh is does spice things up and it also I find, helps to strengthen the bond i share with my partner. I feel completely comfortable with him and can talk to him openly about things such as this."

I absoultely agree with this because it is my present feelings when it comes to sex and with my partner. There is more to sex than just feeling and seeing the naked body, it's also feeling the emotional love that is being passed through the body during the act.

------------------
~Jules

[This message has been edited by summergoddess (edited 01-06-2004).]

Posts: 369 | From: Ontario, Canada | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

New Poll   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.