Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.
  New Poll  
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Sex Basics and Sexual Health » Female Ejaculation

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Female Ejaculation
celery
Activist
Member # 5594

Icon 1 posted      Profile for celery     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi, I would want my boyfriend to finger me, like, i'm totally comfortable and okay with that, but the one thing that I think is weird, is if i'm fingering myself i get a lot of lubrication on my fingers...

How much is supposed to come out??

I don't want him to think it's gross and weird etc..

Posts: 1000 | From: Canada | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
insatiablesmiles
Activist
Member # 6228

Icon 1 posted      Profile for insatiablesmiles     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
hey
i don't think what you're talking about is female ejaculation, just the natural lubrication which females get when aroused.
it's perfectly natural, and if it wasn't there it would be harder for you to finger yourself or your boyfriend to, basically, the more the better.
remember though - your boyfriend should be using latex gloves so you don't get any nasty little scratches or abrasions.
plenty of natural lubrication also makes sex that much cheaper - you don't have to buy lube!!

-pandora
xxo

------------------
- you think you're the only one who's sexually frustrated?
- well come on baby , i'm ready!

[ american beauty ]

http://thebitch.mustbehere.com

Posts: 100 | From: london, england | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DarlingBri
Activist
Member # 5036

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DarlingBri     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Anything from a damp patch in your knickers to running-down-your-legs wet is within the normal range. This can change base don a huge number of factors and you pretty much have no control over any of them.

Running-down-your-legs wet may not happen all that often, but it's cool when it does [ ] Your partner should appreciate you in all your variety!

------------------
Hope this helps,
--Bri

Posts: 848 | From: London, UK | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
logic_grrl
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 8067

Icon 1 posted      Profile for logic_grrl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
And just to clarify, "female ejaculation" is different from typical vaginal lubrication - it's more like a "squirt" or "gush" of fluid which might occur during orgasm or when you're very very sexually excited. Some women ejaculate, many never do, some do sometimes and not other times - it's all normal .
Posts: 6944 | From: UK | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
somewhatanonymous
Activist
Member # 3820

Icon 1 posted      Profile for somewhatanonymous     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
and it's all pretty dang cool certainly not something to be grossed out about...
Posts: 141 | From: Seattle, WA, USA | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
celery
Activist
Member # 5594

Icon 1 posted      Profile for celery     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
okay thanks!

and just another quick question, sometimes the discharge in my underwear is kind of sticky-ish, and really white (it looks/feels a but like mucus/snot) gross... i know, but i'm just wondering if thats normal?

I don't think it's a yeast infection because i'm not itchy or anything down there.

Posts: 1000 | From: Canada | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PoetgirlNY
Activist
Member # 168

Icon 1 posted      Profile for PoetgirlNY     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Yes, what you described is normal. Secretions vary during different stages of the menstrual cycle, and your discharge will fluctuate regularly. As long as it doesn't smell bad, itch, or look significantly different than usual, there's nothing to worry about.

------------------
You were never no locomotive, Sunflower, you were a sunflower!
-Allen Ginsberg

Posts: 1101 | From: San Francisco | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

New Poll   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.