Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.
  New Poll  
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Sex Basics and Sexual Health » i think i broke his penis

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: i think i broke his penis
Miss Thang
Activist
Member # 5508

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Miss Thang     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
ok i perform oral sex on my boyfriend a lot- we haven't had real sex yet- so for the time being- we're finding other ways of havin' fun. but here's the thing- i think i broke his penis! it used to stand straight up and now it curves to the right, and he says that it hurts while i'm performing oral sex on him, but that it feels o.k. afterwards. what could be the problem? should i just tell him to go to a doctor?
Posts: 211 | From: Chicago, IL | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kythryne
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 5460

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kythryne     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
You can not break a penis.

However, it sounds to me like this might be at least partially be a matter of positioning. Does changing positions make any difference?

But yes, he probably should get it checked out by a doctor, because that's the only way he can find out for sure what's going on.

------------------
Kythryne Aisling
Scarleteen Advocate

"The only unnatural sexual act is that which you cannot perform."
-- Alfred Kinsey

Posts: 1685 | From: New York City | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Miss Thang
Activist
Member # 5508

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Miss Thang     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
yeah i changed positions a few times- doesn't seem to help. by the way- has anybody else ever had this sort of problem??

[This message has been edited by Miss Thang (edited 03-06-2002).]

Posts: 211 | From: Chicago, IL | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Miss Thang
Activist
Member # 5508

i forgot to mention that there was this one time a few weeks ago- this was kinda the start of it all- where it would feel like was going to ejaculate, but then he wouldn't, and his penis would get just a bit softer (not completely soft, but not as hard as he gets before he ejaculates). and this happened a few times in a row. and it was taking a really long time to finish, and i finally did finish- but phew! my jaws sure did hurt. so anyway. what's goin on with him?
KittenGoddess
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 1679

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KittenGoddess     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Actually kyth, according to this WebMD article, you can break a penis. However, it is highly unlikely that that is what's happened...those injuries are very rare (the article states), and he would definately know something was broken.

As for having pain, I agree with kyth, it can't hurt to see a doctor to make sure everything is ok.

It's completely normal for an erection to soften and harden during a sexual encounter the same way lubrication will increase and decrease for a woman. During any encounter, both partners may fluctuate as far as their levels of arousal many times.

------------------
~KittenGoddess
Scarleteen Advocate

There's hair there for a reason!

"The whole world is full of morons...they just congregate on the internet cause it's easy for them to push the buttons."

Posts: 7316 | From: USA | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ashleylovesdan
Neophyte
Member # 7445

Icon 10 posted      Profile for ashleylovesdan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
You can brek a penis i thought i broke my fiances just give it a few days to heal thats what we did if it is still bothering him after that i recommend him to see a doctor
Posts: 12 | From: Orwigsburg, PA, USA | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

New Poll   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.