Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.
  New Poll  
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Sex Basics and Sexual Health » anal sex and girls

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: anal sex and girls
FrenchGrrl
Neophyte
Member # 4171

Icon 5 posted      Profile for FrenchGrrl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I've read all the previous topics on anal sex but i couldn't find the answer to my question....is it possable to describe how anal sex feels(of the woman) and how is it possable for the human(or reciever) to orgasm? It just seems...well, impossable
Posts: 14 | From: Greenwood, Indiana, USA | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lemming
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 33

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lemming     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
It's certainly possible to orgasm from anal sex, on the part of both the "giver" and the "receiver" (for lack of better terms). People get off on all different stuff. Many men find stimulation of the prostate gland pleasurable; many women find that anal sex provides different sensations than coitus (p-i-v intercourse).

It's just one of the many zillion things humans can do when you put them together. ;]

------------------
~lemming, Scarleteen Advocate

want to know the inner lemming? read her diary at http://innerlemming.diaryland.com.
"Did you see my friend? He couldn't believe it, 'The girls are holding hands, the girls are holding hands!' Don't be a fool, it's 1995, the girls are just friends." --Belle and Sebastian, "Photo Jenny"

Posts: 3156 | From: Austin, Texas | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pixie69
Activist
Member # 406

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pixie69     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Another thing to keep in mind is that when you're being penetrated from behind (whether it be in your anus or otherwie) it can leave your partner's hands free to stimulate your clitoris or other parts of your body, which can be nice for everyone involved.

Brittany

Posts: 1339 | From: Las Vegas, NV, USA | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Confused boy
Activist
Member # 1964

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Confused boy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Also it isnt necessarily a girl on the recieving end either (and that goes for both same sex and different sex partners).

------------------
'An Anarchist is a Liberal with a bomb' Trotsky

Posts: 711 | From: England | Registered: Nov 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Erin
Neophyte
Member # 120

Icon 12 posted      Profile for Erin     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
There is also a spot in women called the g-spot that can be better stimulated in women from anal sex. just better angles to hit it.
Posts: 15 | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lemming
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 33

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lemming     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Actually, from what I've read, Erin, the Grafenberg or G-spot is located on the front of the vaginal wall. So I suppose it could receive some stimulation from anal sex, but I wanted to clear that up.

------------------
~lemming, Scarleteen Advocate

want to know the inner lemming? read her diary at http://innerlemming.diaryland.com.
"Did you see my friend? He couldn't believe it, 'The girls are holding hands, the girls are holding hands!' Don't be a fool, it's 1995, the girls are just friends." --Belle and Sebastian, "Photo Jenny"

Posts: 3156 | From: Austin, Texas | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ErinK
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 1371

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ErinK     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Here's a quote from our Pink Parts article:

quote:
If you put your finger inside your vagina, towards your belly, not your back,
you may feel a spongy length of tissue that is a bit like the roof of your mouth in texture (if you have short fingers, you may not be able to). That is the infamous g-spot, or Grafenburg Spot, another potential source of, or contributor to, sexual pleasure or orgasm.

You can see a diagram of it at http://www.scarleteen.com/body/female_anatomy_5.html

So, the g-spot is actually located inside a woman's vagina, so it'd be difficult to stimulate that during anal sex unless a partner used her or his fingers or some other method.

Erin

Posts: 3077 | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Etch
Activist
Member # 182

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Etch     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Some people can orgasm from stimulating the breasts. Some people can orgasm from intercourse. Some people can orgasm from clitoral stimulation. And some people can orgasm from anal stimulation. And there are probably half a million other ways to achieve an orgasm. For YOU it may seem impossable to reach orgasm from anal sex, but for others it is not always the same way. Some people (like myself) cannot reach orgasm from anal stimulation, however it heightens excitment and may help me to reach an orgasm if paired with other stimulation.

If you had read ther articles, like i am sure you did, then you most likely found somewhere in those articles that people differ from one another in sexual response. So, not only is it possable for someone to orgasm from anal sex, but it is impossable to describe how the sensation feels to different people. I could tell you what it feels like to me, but who knows if that is what it feels like to someone else?

But just a note, the prostate gland (the extension of the penis inside is the easiest way to explain what that is) can be easily reached through the anus on men. That is why some men (not all) find anal sex to be peticularly enjoyable.

And just a note, i dont understand how any woman could possably achieve orgasm without having stimulation of the clitoris, but i dont doubt its possable one single bit.

Posts: 523 | From: Ashland, Oregon, US | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

New Poll   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.