Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.
  New Poll  
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Sex Basics and Sexual Health » i dont wanna lose my virginity

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: i dont wanna lose my virginity
*playgurl*
Neophyte
Member # 5474

Icon 5 posted      Profile for *playgurl*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
im wondering whether i can have any kind of sex without breaking my hymen....(i mean having the same pleasure)
Posts: 2 | From: u.s | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gumdrop Girl
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 568

Icon 3 posted      Profile for Gumdrop Girl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
if you don't wanna lose your virginity, don't have sex. stay celibate.

but don't worry about your hymen. if you've used tampons or ridden a bicycle, you probably don't have one, or much of one anyway.

if you just want pleasure without any of the consequences, try masturbation. no risk of stds, no unwanted pregnancies, no heartbreak. and it's not a perverted thing to do, in fact, a good lot of us do it, even if we care not to talk about it.

------------------
A waist is a terrible thing to mind.

Posts: 12677 | From: Los Angeles, CA ... somewhere off the 10 | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
morganlh85
Activist
Member # 785

Icon 1 posted      Profile for morganlh85     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Your hymen has absolutely nothing to do with yoru virginity. Being a virgin means you have NOT HAD SEX YET. If you have had a PENIS inside your VAGINA for even a fraction of a second, you are no longer a virgin. Sorry, there's no way around it.
Posts: 304 | From: Pittsburgh PA | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
girly2499
Activist
Member # 4188

Icon 1 posted      Profile for girly2499     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by morganlh85:
Your hymen has absolutely nothing to do with yoru virginity. Being a virgin means you have NOT HAD SEX YET. If you have had a PENIS inside your VAGINA for even a fraction of a second, you are no longer a virgin. Sorry, there's no way around it.

Actually, virginity isn't a technical term. It means different things to different people. She wasn't asking about virginity in the first place.

Anyhoo, [safe] oral sex doesn't involve breaking your hymen and you can masturbate with out breaking it. And like Gumdrop said you probably don't have much of a hymen by now just from normal every day things. I wouldn't worry about it

Posts: 87 | From: nebraska, usa | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pixie69
Activist
Member # 406

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pixie69     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
You can also have anal sex without stretching what's left of your hymen, which is pleasurable to many people. And I've got to say this, don't forget that even if you're not having p-i-v intercourse, you've got to practice safe sex

brittany

Posts: 1339 | From: Las Vegas, NV, USA | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

New Poll   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.