Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.
  New Poll  
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Sex Basics and Sexual Health » WHATS A DIDDY RIDE???

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: WHATS A DIDDY RIDE???
Krysta
Neophyte
Member # 4439

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Krysta     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Help my boyfriend suggested it and I don't have a clue???
Posts: 11 | From: Scotland | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SlowCookie
Activist
Member # 589

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SlowCookie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Please do not double post. It is against the guidelines. In the future, remember to limit it to one post per topic. Thank you and welcome to the boards.

As to your question, I have no idea what a "diddy ride" is. I'm surely not the hippest when it comes to slang terms. Why don't you ask your boyfriend what it is? Since he suggested it, I think he would know. If you're too embarrassed to ask him what a "diddy ride" is then maybe you two shouldn't participate in one.

Communicate with your boyfriend, ask him.

*Thanks Dz, I fixed it.

[This message has been edited by SlowCookie (edited 07-05-2001).]

Posts: 681 | From: Florida, USA | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dzuunmod
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 226

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dzuunmod     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Uhh...SlowCookie, is that a typo, there?
Maybe I'm misunderstanding her, but if you don't know what a 'diddy ride' is Krysta, I'd advise you to not participate in one until you find out...

------------------
"...we're all thinking the same thing/let's not settle for satisfaction/we are women and men of action/let's stop clapping let's start doing/a dream for the teens and in-betweens and twenties yet unseen"
-Braid

Posts: 1515 | From: Montreal, Quebec, Canada | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lemming
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 33

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lemming     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
It's another reason why we at Scarleteen campaign *against* using slang terms.

Using proper terms enables EVERYONE to know what's going on. I'd advise you to talk to your boyfriend, find out *exactly* what this is he's proposing...and if you wouldn't mind too much, let us in on this one, please. ;]

I have no idea, but you can certainly use this as an in to talk to your boyfriend in a straightforward manner and figure out what both of you are talking about.

------------------
~lemming, Scarleteen Advocate

want to know the inner lemming? read her diary at http://innerlemming.diaryland.com/.
"Is love like the sweet, bitter taste of marmalade on burnt toast?"

Posts: 3156 | From: Austin, Texas | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Milke
Activist
Member # 961

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Milke     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
And the definition, as provided by some sites Google found which I'd better not name here is . . . 't** wank'. And if that doesn't make any sense to you you'd better brush up on your British slang.
Posts: 5122 | From: I *came* from the land of ice and snow | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pixie69
Activist
Member # 406

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pixie69     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Oy, I know what a tit wank is and I'm not even British. ::looks around slyly:: It only works if you're, *ahem* well endowed, and as far as I know involves the penis being thrusted between one's breasts (come on I'm trying to make this un-erotic and medical sounding, give me a break). So there you go. If that's what he means.

------------------
Brittany
Scarleteen Advocate

"Just say no" fights teen pregnancy the way "hey, cheer up" fights manic depression.

Posts: 1339 | From: Las Vegas, NV, USA | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gumdrop Girl
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gumdrop Girl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
oh wow, we haven't had a topic on this in a *long* time.

as i recall, get some lube and a condom. otherwise it can get quite messy.

and something about a "snapping turtle?"

------------------
"And who are you who are so wise in the ways of science?" from Monty Python and the Holy Grail

Posts: 12677 | From: Los Angeles, CA ... somewhere off the 10 | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lemming
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 33

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lemming     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
*is smirking uncontrollably*

well, there's another one to the list of slang. my.

that's two in two days. I had just learned "gamahuche." I'm feeling more and more the cunning linguist all the time. ;]

------------------
~lemming, Scarleteen Advocate

want to know the inner lemming? read her diary at http://innerlemming.diaryland.com/.
"Is love like the sweet, bitter taste of marmalade on burnt toast?"

Posts: 3156 | From: Austin, Texas | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
alaska
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 1896

Icon 1 posted      Profile for alaska     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
gamahuche?

In any way, I just remembered that Puff Daddy decided to call himself P-"Diddy" from now on...

Diddy ride = Slang for sex with him then maybe? *rofl*

Posts: 4526 | From: germany | Registered: Nov 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pixie69
Activist
Member # 406

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pixie69     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
P. Diddy and J. Lo? Why can't celebs ever pick NICE names when they switch? Gosh they sound like purity and jello. Well...sorta...

------------------
Brittany
Scarleteen Advocate

"Just say no" fights teen pregnancy the way "hey, cheer up" fights manic depression.

Posts: 1339 | From: Las Vegas, NV, USA | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

New Poll   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.