Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.
  New Poll  
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Sex Basics and Sexual Health » female cum???

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: female cum???
Vitamin_S
Neophyte
Member # 4004

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vitamin_S     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Evertime I make out or goof around with my b/f, I feel this really warm discarge come out of me. I'm guessing my natural lubricant, but does this happen to anyone else?
Posts: 25 | From: Villa Park, IL, USA | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gumdrop Girl
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gumdrop Girl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
yeah, that's your vagina lubricating itself. but some women may "ejaculate" upon orgasm. the urethra squirts out a fluid that is *not* urine, but a secretion from the bulbourethral glands (i think, maybe i have my glands mixed up). either case, that happens once in a while to a lucky few.

yes, the lubrication happens to us, and if it doesn't, it may be a sign of sexual dysfunction.

------------------
| |: BGBGDGBG BGBGCGBG :| |

Posts: 12677 | From: Los Angeles, CA ... somewhere off the 10 | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
loveable_me16
Neophyte
Member # 3931

Icon 1 posted      Profile for loveable_me16     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi girl
Yes it's normal and some of us get very very wet when foolig around or just when im in the mood so much so that it gets embarising.

Gumdrop Im one of those lucky girls

Anna

------------------
I am who I am

Posts: 25 | From: Australia | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

New Poll   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.