*NOTE: This quiz does not find emotional readiness.
Keep track of your answers.
1. TRUE or FALSE: A man's penis can accidentally enter the urethra instead of the vagina.
2. TRUE or FALSE: Two condoms are better than one.
3. TRUE or FALSE: Condoms protect against all STDs.
4. TRUE or FALSE: A girl can't get pregnant during her period.
5. TRUE or FALSE: A girl can't get pregnant if the guy pulls out before he comes.
6. TRUE or FALSE: You can't get an STD from giving/receiving oral sex.
7. TRUE or FALSE: If the guy is only inside you for a few seconds, there is no chance of pregnancy.
8. TRUE or FALSE: You guy/girl has given you oral sex, so that means you have to return the favor, whether you are ready or not.
9. TRUE or FALSE: A virgin can't get pregnant.
10. TRUE or FALSE: A girl can't get pregnant from anal sex.
11. TRUE or FALSE: A girl can't get pregnant the first time.
12. TRUE or FALSE: The female G-spot is just a myth.
13. TRUE or FALSE: Blue balls are just a myth.
14. TRUE or FALSE: You can tell if a girl is a virgin by seeing if her hymen is torn.
15. TRUE or FALSE: "If you love me, you'll have sex with me/give me oral sex/give me manual sex."
If you answered TRUE to 2 or more of these questions, you DEFINITELY are not ready for any type of sexual activity. Why? These are some of the most common myths of sex, and most of them are OBVIOUSLY untrue, IF you have the right sexual knowledge. You REALLY need to brush up on your sexual knowledge before engaging in any sexual activity, for your sake and your partner's sake.