Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.
  New Poll  
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Sex Basics and Sexual Health » Tightness

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Tightness
jeff smith
Neophyte
Member # 3858

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jeff smith     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
My girlfriend is really tight and everytime we try and have sex it is too painful for her,(she is a virgin by the way). how can we sort this out?
Posts: 1 | From: london, uk | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LilBlueSmurf
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 1207

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LilBlueSmurf     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
First of all, I have to ask that you and your gf both check out our readiness checklist here ...

Secondly, check out the rest of the boards for more info on this stuff. You can use our wonderful "search" fuction in the top right hand corner of your screen. Type in "first time" and i'm sure you'll come up w/ thousands of them. They're lots of them.

------------------
For I am a bear of very little brain and long words bother me.
~ Winnie the Pooh

Posts: 7168 | From: Ontario | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SlowCookie
Activist
Member # 589

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SlowCookie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hey Jeff, please read Sexual Response and Orgasm: A Users Guide and the Readiness Checklist that Smurfie has already provided. Those articles should help you out plenty. Good luck. Remember that communication, condoms, and lube are your best friends.
Posts: 681 | From: Florida, USA | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
alaska
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 1896

Icon 1 posted      Profile for alaska     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
And while we're here recomemnding reading material, I'd like to add

"First Intercourse 101"

------------------
Caro
~spanking new Scarleteen Sexpert~

"We must become the change we want to see."
Mahatma Gandhi

Posts: 4526 | From: germany | Registered: Nov 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
justagirl04
Activist
Member # 3824

Icon 1 posted      Profile for justagirl04     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Be really gentle with her... and be understanding of her needs. Oh, and use PLENTY of lubricant (try Astroglide).

------------------
When all else fails... look up!!!

Posts: 318 | From: Oklahoma USA | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

New Poll   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.