Donate Now
  New Poll  
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Sex Basics and Sexual Health » he fingered me and.....

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: he fingered me and.....
Giggeler247
Neophyte
Member # 3615

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Giggeler247     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
i was with my boyfriend tongiht and he was fingering me....i have mastrabated befor and it feels great! but when he did it tonight it wasnt like a great feeling but it wasnt bad. he did it for like 5min too. He was doing it jsut like i do when i mastrabate, why didnt i get arroused when he did it?
Posts: 17 | From: West Linn, Oregon, 97068 | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Beppie
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 94

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Beppie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
There's a lot of reasons why you might not have gotten as aroused as when you masturbate- the best thing to do is for you to think about it and come up with the answer that sounds right to you, but here are a few possibilities:

-Perhaps you were nervous because you and your partner were trying something new. If this is the case I'd recommend talking to your partner about the sexual activities that you're involving yourselves in.

-Even if you weren't that nervous, it's still trying something new. When you're learning to bake cakes, you often have a few that sink in your first attempts. Certainly you don't expect to be a master chef. It doesn't mean that you're doing anything wrong, especially if you had fun doing it.

-Perhaps you just weren't in the mood- when many people masturbate it's because they are feeling aroused in the first place. Everyone has times when they just don't get aroused however, whether alone or with a partner.

Remember that it's not imperative to have an orgasm every time you engage in sexual activities. If you and your partner are communicating openly, if you're both comfortable with what you're doing, and you're doing it safely, then there's really no problem.

Also remember that I've only given you a few possibilities here- there could have been a bit of each involved, but it could have been none of them- only you can know for sure, since no one here can get inside your mind to know what's going on.

Posts: 2710 | From: Australia | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JLover
Neophyte
Member # 3694

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JLover     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
maybe you two just need some practice. it might be a good idea to tell him how you like to be touched or for him to watch you touching yourself (only if you're comfortable with it of course) but getting to know each others bodies is always a good thing.
Posts: 12 | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TinaQueen1234
Neophyte
Member # 3773

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TinaQueen1234     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hmm that is funny. It is the opposite with me. I barely get a sensation when I finger myself, but it is okay when my bf does it. I have another way of masterbating which I do not wish to share.

------------------
<edited by lemming for content>
[b]Tina aka the Queen

[This message has been edited by lemming (edited 05-18-2001).]

Posts: 3 | From: Rochester, NY, USA | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gumdrop Girl
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gumdrop Girl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
hey Tina, we ask that people don't post their email addresses on the boards for their personal safety, so just to be safe, could you please edit your signature?

------------------
The Second Law of Thermodynamics states that the universe is constantly moving to a state of greater entropy s, therefore, delta s is always greater than zero.

Posts: 12677 | From: Los Angeles, CA ... somewhere off the 10 | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CutieAngel
Neophyte
Member # 3847

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CutieAngel     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Here's my part: When I try the Clit Rub or anything like that myself, it doesnt do a darn thing. WHen he does it... Wow... And I don't finger myself so i cant help you there. But sometimes I get embarrased around him when he does it and it's not as good. Maybe you're just nervous or embarrassed. Hope I helped!
Posts: 4 | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

New Poll   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.