Donate Now
  New Poll  
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Sex Basics and Sexual Health » Oh my God...this can't be

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Oh my God...this can't be
AshleyInABottle
Activist
Member # 1029

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AshleyInABottle     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Oh my God..I really need to calm down. Ok, I wasn't going to post on scarleteen cuz I kinda knew what answers I would get, but I HAD to. I'm sure you all know about my "bumps down below" and how I went to the gyno twice for them and how she said they were nothing and were no big deal. (for those who don't know: i got frequent pimple-like things on my vagina alot). Well, a few days ago I got one..well, at least, what I THOUGHT was one. Turns out..it was three of them. I am so scared right now. They're unlike the other bumps I used to get..they're very itchy, they won't pop, and all they bleed..oh, also, they are in a straight line about a centimeter away from each other. Ok, there is NO way possible that I can have genital herpes (I know this for a fact)..so I don't know what this could be. I've done alot of research on genital herpes, and I HATE to say it, but my bumps sound and look like it. Did the Herpes Fairy just come down and bless me with herpes? I am shaking so hard right now. My mom is going to try to make another appointment with the gyno tomorrow..but by then, I will have driven myself completely crazy. Help!

------------------
"I do what my rice krispies tell me to do"

Posts: 156 | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lady Moonlight
Activist
Member # 384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lady Moonlight     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
First thing, calm down. Our bodies do a lot of strange things. Infected hair folicles, blocked pores, zits, warts, moles, odd allergy-based rashes, you name it, but most of them are harmless. Until a doctor looks at it, you just don't know.

I know it's hard not to stress, but stress rarely helps anything and may make some conditions worse. Try to relax, and in 24 hours, you'll hopefully have an answer.

------------------
And I've got no illusions about you.
Guess what? I never did.
When I said, when I said, "I'll take it."
I meant, I meant As Is.
--Ani DiFranco, "As Is"

Posts: 943 | From: Missouri, USA | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

New Poll   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.