Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.
  New Poll  
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Sex Basics and Sexual Health » why is it alli have on the brain is sex

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: why is it alli have on the brain is sex
sexaddict13
Neophyte
Member # 3429

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sexaddict13     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
why is it that everytime I look at any girl i want to f*** them i'm a virgin it seems that i want sex so bad but i don't think i'm ready

please help me
jason

------------------

Posts: 1 | From: chicagi,ill,usa | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Juice
Activist
Member # 3325

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Juice     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
i think it's totally normal to have a lot of sexual thoughts, especially when you are in your teens and hormones are going crazy. and you are probably curious too, since you have never had sex, you wanna know what it's like.

if you don't think you're ready, don't do it! there are other ways to be sexual (w/ someone else or alone) and release your sexual tension.

hope that helps

Posts: 45 | From: Toronto, Ontatio, Canada | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lin
Activist
Member # 2050

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lin     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thinking about sex isn't something abnormal or weird. It is actually quite normal. I mean, I look at guys and I sometimes wonder what it might be like if I engaged in a physical relationship with him. (My dark secret is out)

It is normal to be curious but you should be worried if you can only think of sex 24 hours 7 days a week. Does thinking about sex get in the way of your normal everyday life?

If your answer is yes, then you might want to see a counsellor or a family friend you trust and talk about it.

And in the meantime, there is always masturbation. Which is a great way to not only release the sexual tension but to learn more about your own body.

Posts: 2294 | From: Singapore | Registered: Dec 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Starry Night
Activist
Member # 3476

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Starry Night     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Lin, I couldn't have said it better myself. During your teenage (and beyond!) years, it's especially common to think about sex. Everything is just so exciting and interesting because, simply, it's new. In fact, if you think about it, there's probably something new about your body, your thoughts, or sexuality to think about every minute to keep you entertained.
Like Lin said, masturbating is an incredibly easy and safe way to experiment with your sexual feelings. But, if you're thinking about sex literally every minute of every day and it's starting to interfere with things like school, work, or your social life, it might be a good idea to talk to somebody about this.

Posts: 164 | From: U.S.A. | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
morganlh85
Activist
Member # 785

Icon 1 posted      Profile for morganlh85     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Ever had biology class? It's a natural feeling. All animals, including humans, have the chemical urge to procreate and preserve the species as soon and as many times as they can. Of course, that doesn't necessarily mean you need to. Because humans are far beyond the top of the food chain, it's not necessary for humans to overproduce so the species survives (in fact, the human race could stand to deplete a little these days). So realize that your feelings are normal, but realize also that it's probably not time to act on these feelings.
Posts: 304 | From: Pittsburgh PA | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
glitter695
Activist
Member # 1515

Icon 1 posted      Profile for glitter695     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Its OK, not to be ready. Having sexual thought and feelings is normal at any age, but it doesnt mean that you have to have sex with somebody. The best thing to do if you are having sexual feeling is, on your own time just masturbate. Yes, a wonderful that doesnt get a girl preggers and doesnt cause STD. As Lin said, it shouldnt interfear with your everyday activitys. If it does then you should talk to somebody.

------------------
*~*~12/3/99*~*
*~*~*~I LOVE YOU BOB FOREVER AND ALWAYS*~*~*~

"Advice is what we ask for when we already know the answer, but wish we didn't" -Erica Jong<~~~no thats not me

*~*Scarleteen Advocate*~*

[This message has been edited by glitter695 (edited 04-27-2001).]

Posts: 1978 | From: NY:) | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

New Poll   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.