Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.
  New Poll  
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Sex Basics and Sexual Health » Giving him oral

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Giving him oral
purpledocs
Neophyte
Member # 3342

Icon 1 posted      Profile for purpledocs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
hey...i've read that performing oral sex on a guy is more pleasurable for him without a condom- although i am aware of the risks of catching stds..how can i stimulate him when he is wearing a condom ??
Posts: 2 | From: Sydney, N.S.W, Australia | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lilnerd
Activist
Member # 1194

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lilnerd     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
How can you? It's pretty much the same deal on your part. It's also very important for your safety.

------------------
You should make amends with you if only for better health. But if you really want to live, why not try and Make Yourself?

Posts: 543 | From: NY | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ErinK
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 1371

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ErinK     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I'm going to move this to sex basics and health.

Erin

Posts: 3077 | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
alaska
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 1896

Icon 1 posted      Profile for alaska     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Lilnerd is right, it really is pretty much the same deal. And with today's ultrathin condoms, that "it's not as pleasurable" thing isn't quite true. Get some good quality condoms and have your partner put a dab of some good condom safe lube (like astroglide) on the inside of the condom...and it should feel alright.
Posts: 4526 | From: germany | Registered: Nov 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

New Poll   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.