Donate Now
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Got Questions? Get Answers. » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Sex Basics and Sexual Health » how big he is....

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: how big he is....
hornygrl
Neophyte
Member # 2860

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hornygrl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
it has been a while since I last posted here.

but I have new bf and he's quite average.
I mean I don't like big sizes or small ones but his is just right.

he's around 5 inches long and his girth is pretty good.
Sounds like all I'm hearing from my girl friends are that their guys keep on saying they got like 8-9 inches big, which I don't think is true for MOST men, and which they assume they're lying.

Would some of you agree 5 inches is right for most of us? I can't imagine having 9 inches because it must hurt.

hornygrl

Posts: 26 | From: California | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Heather
Executive Director & Founder
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Heather     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The vagina is *elastic.*

In other words, it stretches and contracts to fit what is in it, big, small or anything in between.

And too, please bear in mind that saying something about someone's body is 'right" for someone else is not only fairly demeaning to the person who owns that body, it also isn't accurate. ASnd for plenty of women who aren't interested in men or penises at all, NO size is "right."

------------------
Heather Corinna
Editor and Founder, Scarleteen

"If you're a bird, be an early early bird --
But if you're a worm, sleep late." - Shel Silverstein

Posts: 67932 | From: An island near Seattle | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hornygrl
Neophyte
Member # 2860

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hornygrl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
sorry !

I was just wondering that we should have a vote on sizes. I thought a lot of women care about size.

I just like to know what you think about small, average or above average ?

hornygrl

Posts: 26 | From: California | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Heather
Executive Director & Founder
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Heather     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No, I don't think we should. And no, you may not.

If we did, we could say, have a vote on what men think about fat women and skinny women. Or about what any of us think about rich people or poor people. Or say, what we all think about people who are blond, versus people who are brunette.

That sort of thing is NOT okay here, which was the point I was making.

It is demeaning, it is insulting to all, and it says very clearly that you think someone else's body or person has a certain value based on how *you* feel about it. And it doesn't.

If you feel it does, that's really your problem, but it isn't something I am going to suppoirt here as it stands very counter to helping people get comfortable and accepting of their bodies and selves.

So, in a word, no.

------------------
Heather Corinna
Editor and Founder, Scarleteen

"If you're a bird, be an early early bird --
But if you're a worm, sleep late." - Shel Silverstein

Posts: 67932 | From: An island near Seattle | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hornygrl
Neophyte
Member # 2860

thanks scarlet and I deeply apologize.

hornygrl

Milke
Activist
Member # 961

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Milke     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Strange, all my friends who have boyfriends claim they have incredibly large penises too Five inches is just fine, and so is bigger, or smaller. And I think it's really cool how much the vagina can adapt to fit just about anyone's penis -- should its owner want it to.
Posts: 5122 | From: I *came* from the land of ice and snow | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
$uMMeR
Activist
Member # 2658

Icon 1 posted      Profile for $uMMeR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gee.

I've never measured my boyfriend's penis before.

------------------
*Read my diary

*Read my page

*And...alwayz :)

Posts: 194 | From: city of Anghelz | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Laughs_Wisely
Activist
Member # 2610

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Laughs_Wisely     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hmmm...last time I heard a statistic on this, it was that Canadian men average at about 7 inches (erect) and Americans average at about 6. Food fer thought. (Heh...I can be objective...I'm one of those people who really doesn't care how big a guy's penis is.)

------------------
"I myself have never been able to find out precisely what feminism is: I only know that people call me a feminist whenever I express sentiments that differentiate me from a doormat." (Rebecca West)

Posts: 140 | From: Saskatoon, SK, Canada | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
alaska
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 1896

Icon 1 posted      Profile for alaska     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Laughs, I doubt that Canadian penii average a whole inch larger than American ones... In anyway, have you seen our recent thread on penis size?http://www.scarleteen.com/forum/Forum1/HTML/000655.html

Posts: 4526 | From: germany | Registered: Nov 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bobolink
Activist
Member # 1386

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bobolink         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Correction:

Canadian penii average 2.54 cm longer than American penii. And if you believe that, I have some shares in an Indonesian gold mine that I have been using to paper my bathroom walls that I would like to sell.

------------------
The most exciting phrase in science, the one that heralds new discoveries, is not "Eureka!" ("I found it!") but rather "Hmmm... that's funny...."

- Isaac Asimov

Posts: 3442 | From: Stirling, Ontario, Canada | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Milke
Activist
Member # 961

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Milke     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*sigh*
You know, even if 'penii' is the correct plural, I think I'd rather say 'penises'. Penii just sounds too much like a certain type of pasta.

Posts: 5122 | From: I *came* from the land of ice and snow | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
alaska
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 1896

Icon 1 posted      Profile for alaska     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Milke, have you recently had trouble ordering or buying Penne?

I quite like penii, even though this isn't even the correct plural, according to the merriam-webster, even though I think it would have to be, according to my little knowledge of Latin...

The dictionary offers:

pe·nes /'pE-(")nEz/; or pe·nis·es as alternatives, and come on, Milke "penii" is simply cuter, don't you think?
Penes looka WAY more like Penne!

Posts: 4526 | From: germany | Registered: Nov 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
glitter695
Activist
Member # 1515

Icon 1 posted      Profile for glitter695     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You know I never measured my boyfriend either, you know why? Because I dont care. Really I dont, I am happy with what he has. Im not complaining, hes perfect, and the last thing that is on our minds is how big is penis is. Ya, he does complain a little here and there, but all guys do.

------------------
*~*~12/3/99*~*
*~*~*~I LOVE YOU BOB FOREVER AND ALWAYS*~*~*~

"Advice is what we ask for when we already know the answer, but wish we didn't" -Erica Jong<~~~no thats not me :)

*~*Scarleteen Advocate*~*

Posts: 1978 | From: NY:) | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Milke
Activist
Member # 961

Alaska, I saw penis-shaped pasta once, and they're sort of the image I get here. 'Penii' is cuter than 'penises,' but too giggle-inducing for someone who'll have to explain that giggle to a perplexed other-person-in-room.

BTW, on the topic of food, a local department store had Milka chocolate bears and chickens. That on top of various KinderEgg things. Your culture is spreading, but at least the confectionary's good!

$uMMeR
Activist
Member # 2658

Icon 1 posted      Profile for $uMMeR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Penis shaped pasta?

Woah...that'd be an interesting experience...

------------------
*Read my diary

*Read my page

*And...alwayz :)

Posts: 194 | From: city of Anghelz | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gumdrop Girl
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gumdrop Girl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
you're both wrong!!! the plural for "penis" is penes (pronounced PEE-neez).

as for the penis pasta, you can buy it at Urban Outfitters.

------------------
This space reserved for the free exchange of thoughts and ideas.

Posts: 12677 | From: Los Angeles, CA ... somewhere off the 10 | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
alaska
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 1896

Oh yes, I've seen that penis shaped pasta. Very odd. What would happen if you serve that on a date? *lol*

And gumdrop, come on, we know that...but it's "penes" is soooo boooring .

And Milke: Survival of the fittest, the best chocolate is unstoppable *lol*.
*sings* "first we take Memphis....than we take Berliiiiiiiin....."

Juice
Activist
Member # 3325

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Juice     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i definatly agree that penii sounds (and looks, when reading off a post) the best, even if it isn't correct!

i went to the Urban Outfitters website, but found there was a great lack of penis-shaped pasta!

oh well, i guess i'll have to settle for the boring stuff my mom serves me!

Posts: 45 | From: Toronto, Ontatio, Canada | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mophead
Activist
Member # 7

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mophead     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Juice, you live in Toronto... go to the Condom Shack. It's at Osgoode St, near the MuchMusic building thingy. They have the penis pasta there.

------------------
My menstrual diary
Updated as often as my uterus
________
masterbating is what the MASTERS do.

Posts: 752 | From: Canada | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lady Moonlight
Activist
Member # 384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lady Moonlight     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Saw oodles of penis-shaped pasta (and lollipops and what-have-you, along with matching breast-shaped food items) in the tourist shops along the San Francisco waterfront over Spring Break. Back here in Missouri they only sell it in the sex shops, though.

------------------
And I've got no illusions about you.
Guess what? I never did.
When I said, when I said, "I'll take it."
I meant, I meant As Is.
--Ani DiFranco, "As Is"

Posts: 943 | From: Missouri, USA | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LilBlueSmurf
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 1207

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LilBlueSmurf     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I went downtown to a leadership conference for my school w/ a few friends ... It was really boring so we skipped it to go to the Condom Shack. That was awsome!! I love that place. I really want to go back. I highly suggest that you pop in there Juice, if you haven't already
Posts: 7168 | From: Ontario | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Juice
Activist
Member # 3325

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Juice     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hey, thanx guys! i shall plan a field trip with my friends. they will be thrilled...
actually, probably not.

they're never interested in going to new/different places... i might have to go solo... sniff, sniff.

Posts: 45 | From: Toronto, Ontatio, Canada | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CallMeBuffChick
Activist
Member # 2101

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CallMeBuffChick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've seen penis pasta. I've seen boobie pasta too.

Has anyone seen penis gummies? I have

------------------
If you're gone - maybe it's time to go home
There's an awful lot of breathing room
But I can hardly move
If you're gone - baby you need to come home
'Cause there's a little bit of something me
In everything in you

~Sexy Rob Thomas, 'If You're Gone.'

Posts: 433 | From: Wichita, Ks | Registered: Dec 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
**hippi_chik**
Neophyte
Member # 3404

Icon 1 posted      Profile for **hippi_chik**     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i find it somwhat strange that a question about the size of average **penii** can turn so quikly to a disscussion about **interestingly** shaped pasta

**hippi_chik**

------------------
Words of wisdom from our all-knowing, all-seeing, wonderful,(coff coff) parents:
"If you dont stop making faces you'll get stuck that way...and even if you don't you'll have permanent worry lines by the time your'e thirty!"

Posts: 31 | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Grizabella
Activist
Member # 2014

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Grizabella     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by **hippi_chik**:
i find it somwhat strange that a question about the size of average **penii** can turn so quikly to a disscussion about **interestingly** shaped pasta

If you think THAT'S bizarre, take a look at this... http://www.scarleteen.com/forum/Forum2/HTML/000642.html

------------------
"Sometimes people care too much. I think it's called Love."
---Pooh Bear

Posts: 96 | Registered: Nov 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lin
Activist
Member # 2050

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lin     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ooh penis shaped pasta. My mum's friend is addicted.

And it just shows that food is more important than sex.

Posts: 2294 | From: Singapore | Registered: Dec 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rizzo
Activist
Member # 802

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rizzo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, I've seen penis and boobie pasta and penis gummies and chocolate. We humans sure eat some weird stuff... gingerbread men, animal crackers, penis pasta... Reminds me of a Star Trek episode, where there's a cake of Data... "sometimes a cigar is just a cigar". Okay, I'm a nerd.

Also, I think "penes" sounds too much like "peonies". Can you imagine how embarrassing it's going to be next time I talk about my garden?

Posts: 582 | From: Montreal, Quebec, Canada | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.