Donate Now
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Got Questions? Get Answers. » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Sex Basics and Sexual Health » Fingering

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Fingering
virgo91786
Neophyte
Member # 3315

Icon 1 posted      Profile for virgo91786     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What exactly is the girl supposed to do when a guy is fingering her? The idea of sitting there seems akward
Posts: 3 | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LilBlueSmurf
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 1207

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LilBlueSmurf     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hmm ... you do what feels natural. Mutual masturbation works well for me.

There's not a heck of a lot anyone here can tell you or it's boardering giving technique, which isn't acceptable here.

So just go w/ the flow. If it doesn't feel right, find something that does. Experiment.

Posts: 7168 | From: Ontario | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
michelle
Activist
Member # 247

Icon 1 posted      Profile for michelle     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
~

[This message has been edited by michelle (edited 07-08-2001).]

Posts: 100 | From: TX, USA | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
alaska
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 1896

Icon 1 posted      Profile for alaska     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There is no set of rules about what a girl (or boy) is supposed to do when her partner stimulates her (or him), manually or orally or in any other way. During Sex, you can do anything that feels right, you can be silent or loud or talk or laugh or cry or move a lot or very little or show your partner what you like and do lots of other things.

I'm not sure whether this is specifically about you, but just in case: Hon, let me be blunt, really, IMHO, If you're wondering "what to do" when your boyfriend stimulates you manually, it sounds to me like you're just not ready for that. - Everyone is different in his/her sexual response, and no one here can tell you "what to do" - it should come naturally and if you have to think about what to do while he is doing something which is - after all- intended to be pleasuring for you, your response most likely won't be natural at all.

Maybe it would be good if you thougth about whether you're already ready for partnered sex yet.

------------------
“...i'm just trying to find
a decent melody
a song that i can sing
in my own company...”

Posts: 4526 | From: germany | Registered: Nov 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.