Donate Now
  New Poll  
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Sex Basics and Sexual Health » Does your guy come to quick?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Does your guy come to quick?
loveable me
Neophyte
Member # 2915

Icon 1 posted      Profile for loveable me     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
And is it a problem for you? Because it is often just the guys problem. But you can help. Here are some things that don't involve reading books and are just common sense.

Get him to slow down generally and take his time.
Get him to talk to you and ask you to slow down or stop for a while when he is close.
Play with him first to make him come with your hands or whatever and then let him pay more attention to you until he is ready again.

And most of all if this a problem for one or both of you talk about it in a feeling way that brings you closer together and also in a factual way to try to solve the problem. Most of all be accepting. That doesn't mean to accept that the problem will never go away but that you accept him as he is as a person. This is a requuirement for change!

Posts: 28 | From: København, Denamrk | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hanne
Sexpert
Member # 100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hanne     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Here's a few thoughts....

Not every woman has sex with men. Or wants to. Or wants to have sex with men all the time.

Not everyone who has sex with men has penetrative, let alone penis-in-vagina, sex.

Not everyone thinks that penetrative (or penis-in-vagina) sex is particularly important or even desirable.

It's possible to engage in other kinds of sexual activities that are pleasurable and fun and where it really doesn't matter when (or even whether) a partner ejaculates. Some people prefer these kinds of sexual activities.

Penis-in-vagina intercourse is only one of many possibilities, and for many women, it's not even the one they like best or find most pleasurable.

Assuming that you're having heterosexual sex(and again, not everyone is going to do that), why does when a man orgasms make so much of a difference if everyone is enjoying themselves (safely)?

Hm. Food for thought.

------------------
Hanne Blank
Co-Editor, Scarleteen

Start a Revolution -- Stop Hating Your Body!

Posts: 1538 | From: boston, ma, USA | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
glitter695
Activist
Member # 1515

Icon 1 posted      Profile for glitter695     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
That might be your boyfriends preference, but it might not be anyone elses. Everyone had their own prefrences. You do have to talk to your partner to see what you both like. My boyfriend might like *doing* a certain thing and your boyfriend might not like that thing....If they come to quick its OK, they will learn what they have to do to make it feel good for them. Maybe they like ejaculating fast. Its just a personal preference. I dont mean to sound nasty, I think I might sound nasty, but I dont mean it.

------------------
*~*~12/3/99*~*
*~*~*~I LOVE YOU BOB FOREVER AND ALWAYS*~*~*~

"Advice is what we ask for when we already know the answer, but wish we didn't" -Erica Jong<~~~no thats not me :)

*~*Scarleteen Advocate*~*

Posts: 1978 | From: NY:) | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
emsily0
Activist
Member # 2059

Icon 1 posted      Profile for emsily0     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
yes. i think what matters is if your guy thinks it's a problem, not if you think it's a problem, because your guy does not exist for your pleasure, if you know what i mean, and also as hanne points out, there are lots of other things to do that are not affected by premature ejaculation.

em

Posts: 786 | From: Washington, DC | Registered: Dec 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
d1TzY8
Activist
Member # 372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for d1TzY8     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Sounds like an infommercial.

"Does your guy come to quickly? Well we have a solution......"

hehe

Posts: 316 | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Milke
Activist
Member # 961

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Milke     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
'Delays ejaculation AND removes the resulting stain! NOT available in stores. Order now, and receive an additional tube, FREE!'

*snort*

Posts: 5122 | From: I *came* from the land of ice and snow | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
d1TzY8
Activist
Member # 372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for d1TzY8     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
"Just dial 1-800-123-4567..."

hehe

Posts: 316 | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CallMeBuffChick
Activist
Member # 2101

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CallMeBuffChick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
But wait that's not all! Order within the next 5 mintues and get not one but 3 tubes free! Order with your credit card and get another free! A 80 doller value for just $19.95!
Posts: 433 | From: Wichita, Ks | Registered: Dec 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lin
Activist
Member # 2050

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lin     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
lol

You guys light up my life. Seriously.

How you can turn this topic into an infomercial is beyond me.

Posts: 2294 | From: Singapore | Registered: Dec 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dzuunmod
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 226

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dzuunmod     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I didn't see anything in this post that confirmed (or even suggested) that the person who started it was necessarily a girl.
Also, I think that lovable me was treating the topic in a pretty respectful sort of way.
I think that maybe it might discourage some males from sticking around the site, when they view a thread about premature ejaculation and find a number of females making light of what is (whether it should be or not) something that weighs pretty heavily on many young male minds.

Posts: 1515 | From: Montreal, Quebec, Canada | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

New Poll   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.