Donate Now
  New Poll  
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Sex Basics and Sexual Health » oral sex (i want all the guys to answer this question) (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: oral sex (i want all the guys to answer this question)
blackisback
Neophyte
Member # 9097

Icon 1 posted      Profile for blackisback     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
i do it and i like it. But yes shave all of it, from what i've saw it cuts down on smell and it's less weird.

------------------
You got some sexy butt dimples!

Posts: 3 | From: randolph, Ma, USA | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Milke
Activist
Member # 961

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Milke     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Pubic hair is NATURAL. That's why it grows on our bodies. Having body hair is no weirder than having ears or fingernails.
Posts: 5122 | From: I *came* from the land of ice and snow | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cumquat
Neophyte
Member # 9949

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cumquat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Milke:
Having body hair is no weirder than having ears or fingernails.

But what about the rest of your body's hair? While no one but your sexual partners will know about your pubic hair, many people can tell if a girl shaves her legs and armpits. I've heard people say horrible things about other people just because they didn't do things.

To answer a couple possible questions:
do I shave my pubic hair: no, it just looks and feels awful to me. like a plucked goose
armpits:also no, because of the reasons above. the hair is there for a reason! otherwise your skin just isn't as happy and chafes
legs:here's where I diverge, I shave my legs.

and back to the original post:none of my boyfriends have minded that I don't shave my pubic area (the armpit thing is new, we'll see) My current boyfriend actually apologizes when we have to stop kissing so I can pull some hair out of my teeth. At which point i laugh, because why would such a trivial thing bother me when he had just given me oral sex?!

------------------
"I want to live like I type--fast, and with lots of mistakes"

Posts: 14 | From: VA, USA | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mingo
Activist
Member # 7667

Icon 10 posted      Profile for mingo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
do I do it? yes. What am I thinking? That I'm enjoying her pleasure. should she shave? Not for me, if she wants to fine, but I'm fine either way.

------------------
We are starstuff, we are the universe made manifest, trying to figure itself out

Posts: 126 | From: Ferndale, Mi USA | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
johnboy
Neophyte
Member # 10010

Icon 1 posted      Profile for johnboy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
GIVING ORAL SEX TO A WOMAN CAB BE MORE STIMULATING THAN PENERTRATION
Posts: 2 | From: Orlando, Florida | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
logic_grrl
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 8067

Icon 1 posted      Profile for logic_grrl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
johnboy, can you turn off the caps lock, please? On the net, typing in ALL CAPITALS is considered "shouting" and it's hard on the eyes.
Posts: 6944 | From: UK | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dzuunmod
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 226

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dzuunmod     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by cumquat:
But what about the rest of your body's hair? While no one but your sexual partners will know about your pubic hair, many people can tell if a girl shaves her legs and armpits. I've heard people say horrible things about other people just because they didn't do things.

cumquat, are you saying that because other people might make fun of girls who don't shave, that they shouldn't shave? If so, I strongly disagree. That seems kind of like saying that because some gay people get bashed, all gay people should stay in the closet.

If no one goes against the grain, then nothing will ever change.

------------------
"Isn't it amazing what you can accomplish/when the little sensation gets in your way/no ambition whisperin' over your shoulder/oh, isn't it amazing you can do anything"
-The Tragically Hip, Fireworks

Posts: 1515 | From: Montreal, Quebec, Canada | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CheeseCake
Neophyte
Member # 10103

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CheeseCake     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
yo
i like giving my chick oral sex, shaven or unshaven doesnt bother me as long as all is well down there

Posts: 5 | From: perth | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nerak
Neophyte
Member # 39862

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nerak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
as a girl, I love it. Actually, i like to kiss her right on her panties first. I like how the satin gets all warm and slippery after I go down on her through her panties first!

Karen

Posts: 14 | From: North East | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Heather
Executive Director & Founder
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Heather     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
(Hey Nerak? Please bear in mind what Beppie posted way up there. We have to walk a line here when it comes to getting into details of what people enjoy. Thanks!)

--------------------
Heather Corinna, Executive Director & Founder, Scarleteen
About Me Get our book!
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead

Posts: 68290 | From: An island near Seattle | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nerak
Neophyte
Member # 39862

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nerak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
oops...very sorry Heather!
Posts: 14 | From: North East | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nerak
Neophyte
Member # 39862

btw- Heather, how come we cant send you PM's?
Heather
Executive Director & Founder
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Heather     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
(We don't have PMs enabled for users at the boards.)

--------------------
Heather Corinna, Executive Director & Founder, Scarleteen
About Me Get our book!
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead

Posts: 68290 | From: An island near Seattle | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nerak
Neophyte
Member # 39862

well then I'll say it here! love your picture! HAHA :0~
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

New Poll   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.