Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.
  New Poll  
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Sex Basics and Sexual Health » my favorite slang term (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: my favorite slang term
Member # 2118

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Raviolichic     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I don't remember about when I was little, but kids at my high school have taken to calling things snatches, pieces, tools, bits...those names go for pretty much anything.

Breasts are being referred to as boobs, which I think is kinda standard, plus rack (as in "she's got a nice rack") shelf...headlights, assets...girlie bits. Girlie bits sounds a little funny when it's said by a male, though.

My friends and I, being the sophisticated high schoolers that we are, LOL, refer to certain people's penises as Pedro, Ralph, Peter, etc. Eventually, though, you run out of names, and then you go with rod, little buddy (or big buddy), stock...and a few more.

Oh, and butts! Haha we have toosh, heinie *my personal fave*, back door, and some others that would take too long to explain.

Posts: 14 | From: Whitehall, PA, USA | Registered: Dec 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 2254

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eclipse     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
When I first heard "Koochi snatcher box" (sp?) used in the Vagina Monologues, I burst out laughing, and I've used "koochi" since. I like pseudo-oriental terms--"Jewel Terrace," "Pearl on the Jade Step," "Golden Gully," "Cinnabar Gate," "Lotus Pool." I like the frankness of the "proper" terms, but I do find it hard to be really sexy with words that aren't particular sexualized and that I've heard my parents and doctors used, the exceptions being "clit," which I think is cute (I like "button" too), and "breasts," which is a lovely word. My breasts do have pet names, but we don't use them terribly often. Place names are fun as pet names too, especially if they're of wet places... "Would you like to visit Venice someday?" "I hear the Orinoco is *especially* wet these days." Silly, but fun.

For male anatomy, I must admit to using "Mr. Happy" fairly often. Sometimes "Joy stick." Again, I like poetic phrases--"Jade Stalk," "Coral Stem," "Dragon Pillar," "Turtle Head," "Red Bird."

My vibrator is named Topika, since it embodies both masculine ("peak") and feminine (feminine -a ending).

Posts: 257 | From: Sarasota, FL | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 2047

Icon 1 posted      Profile for fLoWuRz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
ha ha ha
my bf and i call his "sparticus" or "sparty" or jokingly "millimeter peter"

Posts: 56 | From: to,cnd | Registered: Dec 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 2025

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ShortStuff17     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
These are all histerical! My boyfreind just recently started referring to by breasts as "bongos" lol.
Posts: 3 | From: Houston, TX. Harris | Registered: Dec 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 2769

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mary     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
My friends and I call our vaginas "The Bearded Clams". They kind of look like bearded clams, don't they, girls? LOL
Posts: 500 | From: Ohio, U.S.A. | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
exit seraphim
Member # 2566

Icon 1 posted      Profile for exit seraphim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
my best friend and i call vagina's pipsters. it's so cute and works well! you can be like, "my pipster hurts!" and no one will know what ur talking about...

Posts: 142 | From: H*Ton, NY | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 2023

Icon 1 posted      Profile for VidzMyBiz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I didn't know that I had a penis until I was around 14. Up until then it was a "bird".

But I've got to tell you, that's one of my biggest pet names. I just don't get it. "Boys have a penis, girls have a vagina." Remember that line?

The whole idea that we parents need to dance around the facts really bugs me.

Posts: 12 | From: Kentucky, USA | Registered: Dec 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 2813

Icon 1 posted      Profile for erotica_goddess     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Oh my god, this is the first thread I have ever read from Scarleteen and I just could not stop laughing! I especially love "Millimeter Peter". My friend Doug refers to my vagina as "that little hoohoodilly". *shrugs* I never said we were normal.

I love being that a crime?

Posts: 1 | From: Canada, eh? | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 2795

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sourgirl1986     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
my mom called boobs "meanies" and penises "pee-pee's" LOL

"I cry out to God seeking only his decison, Gabriel stands and confirms I've created my own prison."-Scott Stapp (Creed), from the song "My Own Prison"

"What if your words could be judged like a crime?"-Scott Stapp (Creed), from the song "What If"

Posts: 43 | From: OK USA | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 406

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pixie69     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah, same here, my mom was a labor and delivery nurse so I probably always jsut heard "penis" or "vagina". Maybe because I grew up like that I'm annoyed when I hear girls my age say "I sucked on his wee-wee" There are so many other better words that don't sound so childish. For kids its okay but y'know, after middle school they should be left behind.

Scarleteen Advocate

This person is a natural product. The slight variations in color and texture enhance its individual character and beauty and in no way are to be considered flaws or defects.

Posts: 1339 | From: Las Vegas, NV, USA | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 2969

Icon 1 posted      Profile for fortigirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
my boyfriend calls his penis Mr. Happy, cuz he says it fits cuz i make it "sexually happy".

Posts: 24 | From: a place y'all have never heard of! | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 2811

Icon 1 posted      Profile for twinkletoze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
my paretns came up with the FUNNIEST words...and i think they were of thier own invention too

for me it was a money pocket...hmmm
i cud understnad the pocket but money???

and for the boys it was a ding-a-ling
i find that so sutiable cause it really looks as thoguhh it can ding!!!
they also had cang-ca-lang
which i suppose is an alternative to ding-a-ling

waht can i paretns are weird...and i love every bit of it

its the second best thing u can do with your lips

Posts: 29 | From: somehwere in the caribbean..arent u jealous?:) | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 961

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Milke     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Just heard 'c*ck-wallet' a few days ago. And the really bad thing was that it wasn't meant to apply to the vagina, but the whole woman. Ugh!!
Posts: 5122 | From: I *came* from the land of ice and snow | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

New Poll   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.