Donate Now
  New Poll  
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Sex Basics and Sexual Health » my favorite slang term (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: my favorite slang term
negative*nancy
Activist
Member # 877

Icon 1 posted      Profile for negative*nancy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Heh... Okay, so i'm kind of a cheater, but a lot of the girls on HipMama were talking about this, and i thought it might be interesting to see what kids these days are calling their "privates"

my mom always called it a "winky" which apparently, to a lot of people is more of a penis word than a vulva one.

So what did you, or your parents call yours?

...and remember, try to keep it clean!

------------------
where is fancy bred? In the heart, or in the head?

Posts: 361 | From: toronto, ontario, canada | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Milke
Activist
Member # 961

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Milke     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Well, Ringo Starr called his 'winky,' and said that it was bigger than John, Paul, or George's (wonder what they thought of that?), and I've used it too (about male parts, and generally in jest), but favour the somewhat more dignified, and rather British 'bits'.
Posts: 5122 | From: I *came* from the land of ice and snow | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LilBlueSmurf
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 1207

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LilBlueSmurf     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Ahh ... I have so many

My mom used to call hers her 'flower' ... I think that ones pretty popular, for girls.

I call mine 'padoodledoo' I think it's cute and i heard it on some TV show and i just stuck w/ it ...

My cousin called his penis 'rooster' hehe I've always grown up really close to my cousins (both male) so i knew about penises and boy stuff before most girls i think. I actually realized he was a bit different when we were having a bath together ... I looked and pointed and asked mommy what Chris had hanging b/w his legs hehehe (btw, we were really little, like 2 or something ... if that matters at all)

~ Smurfy

Posts: 7168 | From: Ontario | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hanne
Sexpert
Member # 100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hanne     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Wazoobie! A Wazoobie can be almost *anything*. It's a very convenient euphemism.

------------------
Hanne Blank
Co-Editor, Scarleteen

Start a Revolution -- Stop Hating Your Body!

Posts: 1538 | From: boston, ma, USA | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Defily
Neophyte
Member # 1855

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Defily     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Being a female, and having female sex organs, I call them 'my girlie parts'. Being a female, and dating a male, who indeed does have some little boy parts, I either call them 'little boy parts' or 'weewee'. As for my bossom... I call those 'tittles', and people who have heard me call them that say that because of my (fairly large) sized breasts, it's not quite fitting, however they can see it with a small breasted woman.

------------------
j.e.a.n.n.i.e
Error: No Theme Available / Jeannie

Posts: 17 | From: Iowa City, Iowa, USA | Registered: Nov 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bettie
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 78

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bettie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Nancy, I had a similar term as a child. My sister and I called our genitals dinkies. I was a bit shocked to hear someone refer to penises as that.

Goes to show when it comes to sexual slang, it is very subjective!

------------------
Louise Lalonde
-Scarleteen Sexpert & Volunteer du Jour

"Glad to have a friend like you,
And glad to just be me"
-Carol Hall

Posts: 1060 | From: Canada | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Beppie
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 94

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Beppie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
When I was very little my mum called the vagina the "baby hole", which I suppose was okay, given that she was using the terminology to explain how babies came into the world. If I ever have kids I'd use the proper terminology from the start, but I think that my mother thought it was probably a bit too technical. She always called a penis a penis though.
Posts: 2710 | From: Australia | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Beppie
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 94

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Beppie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I might also add that I did hear a story once that emphasises the importance of using accurate terminology. A little four year old girl's mother refered to her vulva as her "koala bear". Going off to pre-school this little girl shared the terminology with her playmates, and one little boy asked to touch the koala bear. She refused, and he went to complain to the teacher. The teacher thought that the girl was refusing to share a toy, and was going to demand that the girl share it. Fortunately she found out that the girl was actually refering to her vulva, but you can see how that could have easily ended up in a terrible way.
Posts: 2710 | From: Australia | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GuardChik01
Neophyte
Member # 1952

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GuardChik01     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
LOL.. I call my boyfriend's private part Mr. Winkey!!!! And i dont think that he has a name for mine.. i never asked.

------------------
~*Dont give up on the one you love.. there may never be anyone like him again.*~ ~*SENIOR CLASS OF 2001 ROCKS*~

Posts: 13 | From: Texas, USA | Registered: Nov 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Aria51
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 653

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Aria51     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
When i was like 2 or 3, I apparently used the term "back-butt" and "front-butt". I went to the doctor for a UTI around that age and he asked my mom what was wrong, and I said "My front butt feels like burning when I tinkle!" Mom then felt the need to teach me the "technical" terms for everything, and then I had Flamingo tubes, Oleries with baby-eggs (which i'd always try to protect with my arms when I fell down), and a Volvo.
I still giggle when someone talks about driving a Volvo, but that's just my sick sense of humor.

------------------
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
I need my conscience to keep watch over me
To protect me from myself
So I can wear honesty like a crown on my head
When I walk into the promised land

Aria of Mayhem

Posts: 1287 | From: Missouri | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pink
Activist
Member # 1071

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pink     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hilarious . Simply hilarious.

Well, let's see. I can't really think of anything I called my vagina. I can't remember it ever being referred to, either. But I know penises were referred to as "peepees". Hehe, very creative . I've heard a lot of odd names for breasts. One the funniest, I find, to be ta-ta's. And then there' always the friend who feels the need to name hers .

------------------
Yeah, well I'VE got blood dripping out of a hole between my legs, do YOU?!?
there is a difference between being stupid and being ditzy. i ought to know

Posts: 615 | From: New York | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Aria51
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 653

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Aria51     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Chesticles. I love that term.
Posts: 1287 | From: Missouri | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gumdrop Girl
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gumdrop Girl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Aria, your post was just too funny!

as for me, my boyfriend says i have "bozooms" and "girlie bits."

i prefer saying "breastesteses" and "naughty bits."

------------------
Someday, I will have a sexy car...a very...sexy...car!

Posts: 12677 | From: Los Angeles, CA ... somewhere off the 10 | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Milke
Activist
Member # 961

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Milke     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hey, I remember Volvo's! And I recall accidentally calling the revolver in our Clue game that, and eventually deciding it made sense, because you can kill people with cars too. Pretty sick.
Posts: 5122 | From: I *came* from the land of ice and snow | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
negative*nancy
Activist
Member # 877

Icon 1 posted      Profile for negative*nancy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
haha... a friend of mine called breasts "breasticles"

that's funny...

Posts: 361 | From: toronto, ontario, canada | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Heather
Executive Director & Founder
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Heather     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Heinie!

..."heinie" was a big one when I was very small, because you got to say it when you sang the "LIttle Bar of Soap" song.

Posts: 68290 | From: An island near Seattle | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AshleyInABottle
Activist
Member # 1029

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AshleyInABottle     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
My mom has always called a vagina a "cookie" (not to be mistaken with the food..lol), and I don't know why she called it that, but of course her being my mom and all, I also call it that. Also, my boyfriend has lovingly named my breasts "pillows".

Lol..I read about all you people who call things "Winky"..and that's actually my uncle's nickname for *me*! I'm a Winky!

------------------
"I do what my rice krispies tell me to do"

Posts: 156 | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Femalepleaser
Activist
Member # 637

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Femalepleaser     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
When my mom would change my sister, i would overhear here saying peckpeck or something like that and she would also refer to the penis as peckpeck.

I don't really use this slang term for vagina but, i always thought "beaver dam" as a pretty funny one.

------------------
If you love what you do you'll never work a day in your life!

My 1st Website!

Posts: 86 | From: CA, USA | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nookiebabe16
Activist
Member # 2190

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nookiebabe16     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
My boyfriend calls HIS either "lil dood"
or "Minnie Me"
He calls mine "pie"
aww i love him <3

Posts: 58 | From: Massachusetts, U.S.A. | Registered: Dec 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
deegurl143
Activist
Member # 353

Icon 1 posted      Profile for deegurl143     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
when i was younger, my mom and i called my vagina "bear". don't ask me HOW we came up with that name!

my boyfriend calls his "little james". creative isn't he?

------------------
**Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted**

^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^
JaMeS & DoReEn 4eVeR
^*^*^*^^*^*^*^*^*^*^*

Posts: 269 | From: California | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Aria51
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 653

One of my friends calls his penis Stanley. Stanley this, Stanley that, I've gotta go empty Stanley, Stanley, sit down, Stanley likes that chick over there. So I finally asked him why in the world he named it Stanley.

He said it's because his penis is Stanley, the Power Tool.

Ha ha ha.

------------------

Aria of Mayhem

Short&Sweet813
Neophyte
Member # 1777

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Short&Sweet813     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Well...when I'm with my best friend(he's a guy) I often call his penis "Petie". Don't ask me why, but my other friend and I just came up with it one day, and it seems that it has stuck. I guess you could say that my friends and I are weird!

[This message has been edited by Short&Sweet813 (edited 12-30-2000).]

Posts: 33 | From: Niagara Falls, New York | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
troublemaka
Activist
Member # 543

Icon 1 posted      Profile for troublemaka     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Welllllll, I always called my "female parts" either a peepee or coolie<i dont know how i came up with that one> and my guy friend call my brests either tom-toms or "the best bresticals"
~*~Katelin~*~

------------------
dont frown, u never know whos falling in love with ur smile~!~

Posts: 92 | From: Somewere over the rainbow | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
phsygnosis
Activist
Member # 2226

Icon 1 posted      Profile for phsygnosis     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
My girlfriend calls penises "Turtles". I know, of all things, why turtle. I found it pretty cute though.
Posts: 88 | From: Canton, Ohio, USA | Registered: Dec 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LilJaxster
Neophyte
Member # 2278

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LilJaxster     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Me & my friends all call our vaginas "cuchi" ..it just sounds so cute!! :P For a while i used to call my breats "tooties" but now i just call them "bo-bo's". My boyfriend once called them "funbags" but I didnt like that too much so he hasn't called them that since. Another name that I kinda like is "hoo-hoo's"..that one's kinda cute too.
Posts: 4 | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rizzo
Activist
Member # 802

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rizzo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I think the funniest slang term for boys is schlong. It just sounds so horrible, like a big slab of meat or something...

But I have a fondness for the term, because a silly boy at camp used to say it at dinner to gross me out. Then I got into saying it too, because it's so fun to say!

For girls, one of the funniest terms I've heard for breasts is "dirty pillows". That was in the original "Carrie" movie.

Posts: 582 | From: Montreal, Quebec, Canada | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
entropie
Activist
Member # 26

Icon 1 posted      Profile for entropie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Girl Bits/Parts, Vanina + Breasticles, NaaNaa's, B1 and B2..

Boy Bits/Parts, Little NooNoo (think Teletubbies), boy nipples are "diminutives" coz they're sooooo cute and tiny.., penii, The Brain...

I could go on and on

entropie

[This message has been edited by entropie (edited 09-25-2002).]

Posts: 1030 | From: Aotearoa | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Milke
Activist
Member # 961

Rizzo, schlong's really dumb sounding, but sort of worth keeping just because of that.

The last time a couple of friends and I had a properly girly sleepover (by that I mean more that we were acting that way, not just that there were no guys anywhere near), we talked about that word, decided that if there was a Thong Song there should be a Schlong Song, got onto Napster, and lo and behold, we found not one but two different ones. Neither was too great, but the 'schlong, sh-schlong, schlong, schlong/dong, d'dong, dong dong' part made it seem worthwhile. *g*

Aria51
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 653

Gotta love Schlong. my friends and i started calling Mullets 'shlongs', combination of 'short' and 'long'. So guy that have mullets are known to us as penis-heads.

And if you don't know what a mullet is, go here: http://www.mulletsgalore.com

------------------

Aria of Mayhem

KittenGoddess
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 1679

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KittenGoddess     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
You know, I don't ever remember using slang terms like that. But then my mom is a nurse, and she always used proper terminology. So I'm pretty sure it's always been a "vagina", and they've always been "breasts". I didn't realize that I'd never had other terms for them until I really thought about it...sounds like I missed out on the fun!

~KittenGoddess

------------------
"Love is a fire. But whether it is going to warm your hearth or burn down your house, you can never tell."
~Joan Crawford

Posts: 7316 | From: USA | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
D-Money
Neophyte
Member # 2385

Icon 1 posted      Profile for D-Money     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
my girlfriend calls it my "lil friend"
Posts: 9 | From: CT | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
shybigrrl
Neophyte
Member # 2493

Icon 1 posted      Profile for shybigrrl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
oh goodness, i know i'll be laughed out of town for this one...

i don't know where i got the terms for, but my breasts have usually been "breastestes" as someone else said, in addition to "bosoms", "na-nas" and - my favorite term of all - "the twins - helga and olga" which came straight from real world Hawaii.

as for the nether regions, that's one I tend to use - "nether regions/nethers" and of course, "ta-ta". Rear end is either "hinie" or (my grandma rubbed off on me!) "fannie".

man, i should really start using the grown up words, but well...nicknames are so much sweeter.

Posts: 2 | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Milke
Activist
Member # 961

Strange, 'fanny' can be British slang for the vaginal area.
Sunnie
Neophyte
Member # 2528

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sunnie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hmmm.. I gotta million slang terms for sex organs..LoL I grew up with abuncha guyz for friends and they were all pretty crude.

Penis: Purple-headed yogurt-slinger....Shlong of course....wee-wee....goober...purple-headed mushroom... the "little guy" or the "big guy"... mini-me...power tool...wanger...peter...and of course, the classic dick, prick, **** , weiner..ect...

Vagina: Pie...Poo-tang... **** ... Coochie... cat... kitten... fuzzy-cup... ta-ta... flower.. snatch...

Breasts: neture's best pillows ... boobiez.. the Twins... mountains... hooters.. Pride and Joy (this was a girl who named them! right was Pride left was Joy )... chi-chi's...

*laffs* there's like a jillion more, I just can't think of them..

------------------
~*Sunnie*~

Posts: 2 | From: Houston, Texas, USA | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Qt Ki Ki
Neophyte
Member # 2540

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Qt Ki Ki     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
i call penises ting-tings,wee-wees,ding-a-lings,or little....(there name)...

i call girls vigina's poo-poos or coos....

when i'm refering to both male and female genitals i call them the no-no areas...hehe

i think that the words are cute so i use them...

------------------
"the sweetest thing alive"

Posts: 1 | From: queens village,new york,united states | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

New Poll   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.