Donate Now
  New Poll  
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Sex Basics and Sexual Health » anal masturbation experiences

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: anal masturbation experiences
4.exe
Activist
Member # 123

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 4.exe     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Last month i tried playing with my anus... i didnīt like it, really, but i thought that it was interesting. That time i didnīt penetrated myself, i just played with the zone near it.
Then, sometime i masturbated with my girlfriend, and while i masturbated she started to play with myself and suddenly she finished playing with my anus. I liked it that time a lot, and it helped me reach an orgasm easily.
and today... i masturbated alone and suddenly i feel a strange urge to play with *that* zone, and i did it. It didnt feel very good, but i liked it a bit... it was... strange... i didnīt like penetrating myself, but THE IDEA of being penetrated,or something like that...
It was strange...
and i was curious of others experiences with anal play, alone... preferently man.
Somebody else tried it?
(sorry if this msg is too explicit)

Posts: 53 | From: Montevideo, Uruguay | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hanne
Sexpert
Member # 100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hanne     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
A lot of people really enjoy anal stimulation. It makes sense: the whole area around the anus is extremely rich in nerve endings and is very very sensitive to touch. And really, as long as you wash regularly, it's not likely to be dirty or messy or any of those things.

A couple of things to keep in mind: because of the possible presence of fecal bacteria in the anal area, you should never go from anal stimulation or penetration to vaginal stimulation/penetration without washing your hands, penis, and/or toy well first, and preferably also using a fresh latex barrier (glove for hands/fingers, condoms for penises and toys). It's very easy for someone to get a vaginal infection because of fecal bacteria getting into the vagina or vulva, so do be careful of that.

Another thing to be careful about is lubrication. The anus does not produce its own lubrication. You need to use some sort of lubricant -- preferably water-based, and designed for sexual use, like Astroglide -- when you stimulate anyone's anus. The anus is made of fairly delicate tissue, more delicate than your penis or anyone's vagina or vulva, and is easy to damage. Lubrication will help you avoid damaging that tissue, and will also help things feel much better.

That said, a lot of folks do like anal stimulation and it's really perfectly normal and fine. Anal penetration is not *required* for anal stimulation (obviously!). There are lots of ways to stimulate the anal area without penetration. It's fine if the idea of being penetrated anally is arousing, but actually being penetrated there is not. That's normal too.

For more on your butt and anal sexual stimulation in general, read our article: http://www.scarleteen.com/pink/pages/ask_anal.html

What's true for anal stimulation and penetration is true for both men and women. Everybody has a butt. They're not different in different genders. Both men and women may enjoy anal stimulation, and that's just fine.

------------------
Hanne Blank
Co-Editor, Scarleteen

Start a Revolution -- Stop Hating Your Body!

Posts: 1538 | From: boston, ma, USA | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

New Poll   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.