Donate Now
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Got Questions? Get Answers. » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Sex Basics and Sexual Health » snowblowing?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: snowblowing?
*Cutie_Pie*
Neophyte
Member # 619

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *Cutie_Pie*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
please help me! how do u giv someone a blow job? do u use ur hands or what? how do u know when 2 stop? how long does it usually take? Also is a blow job the same as snowblowing? if not what is it? please help, thanx!
Posts: 10 | From: UK | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Heather
Executive Director & Founder
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Heather     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cutie, I need to ask you again to review the board rules and guidelines. Not only will we not answer that question, we can't, both out of responsibility and simple pragmatism: no two people like the same thing. They just don't.

Board Guidelines: http://www.scarleteen.com/forum/Forum4/HTML/000050.html

Read 'em. Learn 'em. Remember them. Please.

Posts: 67076 | From: An island near Seattle | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*Cutie_Pie*
Neophyte
Member # 619

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *Cutie_Pie*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ok, sorry, I hadn't read 'em. But surely u can tell me what snowblowing is, even if u cant tell me how to do it?
Posts: 10 | From: UK | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
glitter695
Activist
Member # 1515

Icon 1 posted      Profile for glitter695     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I never heard of that term, but lotz of people make up silly names for a lot of things, you can ask one of your friends what "snowblowing" is.

I think if you dont know how to do something, your not ready, and you should take things slowy, theres not need to rush into anyhthing, you can still enjoy things without rushing. Do things when YOUR ready!

------------------
*~*~*~I LOVE YOU BOB FOREVER AND ALWAYS*~*~*~
*~*~12/3/99*~*~*
"The first time I saw you, I knew that I would fall for you, & now that were together, our love will last forever!!" -By: The person I LOVE MORE THAN ANYTHING IN THIS WORLD!!

Posts: 1978 | From: NY:) | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Heather
Executive Director & Founder
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Heather     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As a note: EVERYONE who registers to this board presses a very clearly delineated button that says they have read and agree to those guidelines.

There is no registering without doing that. If you say you read'em and agree when you didn't, that's just the way the cookie crumbles and it isn't our problem that you fibbed. We hold you to them because you said you agreed by clicking the little "Yes, I agree" button.

With any slang, it's going to differ from person to person (I hate slang, oh how I hate slang), so the best tack is simply to ask the person who said it to you what *they* meant when *they* said it.

Posts: 67076 | From: An island near Seattle | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*Cutie_Pie*
Neophyte
Member # 619

yes, ok, well I have read them now, so i'll know for the future, won't I?

"I think if you dont know how to do something, your not ready, and you should take things slowy, theres not need to rush into anyhthing, you can still enjoy things without rushing. Do things when YOUR ready!"

thanx v. much 4 ur advice, but thats not really what I was asking. I was merely asking so if and when I do do it, I'll have a better idea of what I am doing, but thanx anyway!

glitter695
Activist
Member # 1515

Icon 1 posted      Profile for glitter695     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Right I knew what you were asking, its just everyone has to learn to do things with there partner, ask your partner what he prefers, nobody here knows, just like my boyfriend might not like what somebody elses boyfriend likes. Eveyone has there own prefrences. (you get what Im sayin right?)

Thats why I think Scarleteen doesnt give that kind of info out, people have to learn how to communicate with there partners.

------------------
*~*~*~I LOVE YOU BOB FOREVER AND ALWAYS*~*~*~
*~*~12/3/99*~*~*
"The first time I saw you, I knew that I would fall for you, & now that were together, our love will last forever!!" -By: The person I LOVE MORE THAN ANYTHING IN THIS WORLD!!

Posts: 1978 | From: NY:) | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pixie69
Activist
Member # 406

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pixie69     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, at least where I'm from (and it's different everywhere) snowblowing is when you perform unprotected oral sex on a guy (which is very dangerous. You should never do that, I don't care if your each other firsts, just a little rambling) and then kiss him with his ejaculation in your mouth. It's really unsafe beacuse you should be using a condom for oral sex. But I'm pretty sure that 'snowblowing' is an almost universal term.

Brittany

------------------
I'm so sexy it's almost evil

"...a ready supply of playdough that anyone can create the stuff of their dreams from" - Mz S

Posts: 1339 | From: Las Vegas, NV, USA | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
deegurl143
Activist
Member # 353

Icon 1 posted      Profile for deegurl143     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
being a slang word it tends to have different meanings, but i've heard it used the way brittany explained it.

however we promote CONDOMS so this situation should never arise....

~Doreen

------------------
**Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted**

^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^
JaMeS & DoReEn 4eVeR
^*^*^*^^*^*^*^*^*^*^*

Posts: 269 | From: California | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.