Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.
  New Poll  
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Sex Basics and Sexual Health » G-Spot as Childbirth Aid?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: G-Spot as Childbirth Aid?
Heather
Executive Director & Founder
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Heather     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I found this news blurb this morning incredibly interesting. Of course, some people had hypothesized as much already, but it's good to see it in the news.
http://dailynews.yahoo.com/h/nm/20001115/hl/gspot_1.html

Posts: 68290 | From: An island near Seattle | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ron
Activist
Member # 484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ron     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Fascinating, Mz S. The pbservation about chile peppers is really a surprise!
Posts: 364 | From: San Cristobal de Las Casas, Chiapas, Mexico | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LilBlueSmurf
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 1207

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LilBlueSmurf     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
That's kinda cool ... how the body can protect itself from pain when it wants to (!!)

But ... would this be the same thing w/ intercourse? Because i know (for me) the first few times really hurt, but i didn't feel anything until after the fact. I didn't feel any pain at the time (maybe a bit, nothing THAT bad) but it hurt like heck later ... Is this the same thing or am i way off in left field?

Posts: 7168 | From: Ontario | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Heather
Executive Director & Founder
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Heather     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
To be as plain as I can, unless your male partner has a penis with a distinct upward curve your g-spot may not be stimulated during intercourse at all. If you try and find it yourself with your hands, you'll note you have to curl your fingers upward. So, no.

Plus, an infants head is truly going to fill that whole area, and on top of all that, that's a far different (and WAY more intense sort of pain). usually, the pain experienced during first intercourse, if any, is due to stretching only the vaginal opening as the penis is going in, whereas an infant is going in the other direction.

Make sense? God, I need more coffee.

Posts: 68290 | From: An island near Seattle | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LilBlueSmurf
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 1207

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LilBlueSmurf     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Wow that does kinda make sense ... hehe Thx
Posts: 7168 | From: Ontario | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pixie69
Activist
Member # 406

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pixie69     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Oh that is so interesting! And actually, I totally believe it. My mom used to be a labor and delivery nurse and we used to talk about what nationality of people screamed the most (I know, isn't it awful? but haven't *you* ever wondered if asians screamed more then mexicans??) And she said it would definetly be the mexicans, and the chisese/japanese screamed the least. In chinese and japanese food there isn't that much spices or anything too hot (unlike thai! ohhh, thai is s-p-i-c-y!) and of course, Mexicans eat a lot of hot sauce. Soo hmmm, maybe?

Brittany

PS: on my dad's (mexican) side of the family, almost all the women had rough labor except my cousin, who can't stand spicy food and never eats it. Things that make you go hmmm?

------------------
I'm so sexy it's almost evil

"...a ready supply of playdough that anyone can create the stuff of their dreams from" - Mz S

Posts: 1339 | From: Las Vegas, NV, USA | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

New Poll   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.