Donate Now
  New Poll  
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Sex Basics and Sexual Health » Bumps...

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Bumps...
tifa528
Activist
Member # 1484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tifa528     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
My boyfriend has bumps on the base of his penis and his pubic area... I was wondering what they were. I know that he doesn't have any STD's because I was the first one he was with, and I don't think they are hair follicles because some of them are like sores. I'm rather worried and I need your help! Thanks.

------------------
"The better happier you. If you play your cards right the possibilities are endless. There's an equation for everything. For you, for me, for everything. Everything's been pre-arranged. Mostly for the better. Mostly for the worst. The future of happiness is in your hands. Do with it what you will."

Jen

Posts: 56 | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
entropie
Activist
Member # 26

Icon 1 posted      Profile for entropie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
They're probably just hair follicles, and happen to be a bit larger on your boyfriend than on other men..
http://www.scarleteen.com/forum/Forum12/HTML/000046.html http://www.scarleteen.com/forum/Forum12/HTML/000018.html

entropie

------------------
honeylaser's site

[This message has been edited by entropie (edited 10 October 2000).]

Posts: 1030 | From: Aotearoa | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gumdrop Girl
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gumdrop Girl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
the sores might be ingrown hairs. if they are reddish, swollen bumps that are kinda firm, then probably. you can usually see the trapped hair just under the surface.

the rest of them sound like normal follicles to me.

------------------
if you get the molasses, i'll set up the trampoline.

Posts: 12677 | From: Los Angeles, CA ... somewhere off the 10 | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

New Poll   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.