Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.
  New Poll  
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Sex Basics and Sexual Health » Masturbating

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Masturbating
shyguy
Neophyte
Member # 1026

Icon 1 posted      Profile for shyguy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I am a teen and I wanted to know if there is any other kind of method for a guy to get an orgasm besides jerkin (sorry if that is inapropriate i cant think of another word)
Posts: 11 | From: Lakewood, Colorado | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Heather
Executive Director & Founder
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Heather     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Understand that when it all comes down to it, an orgasm doesn't come from your genitals, or from what you do to them. An orgasm happens in your brain. Because of that -- and because we are all so different -- there are nearly infiniate things that might bring a person to orgasm, some which I am sure even we may not have heard of before.

Only you can find out what makes you feel good, and finding out is where the real joy of it happens. Sex is about process, not product.

Posts: 68290 | From: An island near Seattle | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
shyguy
Neophyte
Member # 1026

Icon 1 posted      Profile for shyguy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
but is there any other things i can do to help get an orgazm besides the old hand?

Posts: 11 | From: Lakewood, Colorado | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Heather
Executive Director & Founder
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Heather     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
You didn't hear a word I just said.

One: I am not you. I do not know your life experience, who you are, your social conditioning, what turns you on and off, the level of your physical sensation in parts of your body, and so forth.

Two: Because I neither know those things nor experience tham AS you, I couldn't possibly know what else feels good to you. Only YOU can.

Check it out: you have your own body your whole life to exlpore, and a myriad of things in the world. The only person who can explore them is you. be creative, learn yourself, explore.

Posts: 68290 | From: An island near Seattle | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
negative*nancy
Activist
Member # 877

Icon 1 posted      Profile for negative*nancy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
If you're looking for ideas,

try http://www.jackinworld.com

------------------
where is fancy bred? In the heart, or in the head?

Posts: 361 | From: toronto, ontario, canada | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

New Poll   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.