Donate Now
  New Poll  
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Sex Basics and Sexual Health » Dazed and Confused?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Dazed and Confused?
DjSkimMilk
Neophyte
Member # 846

Icon 5 posted      Profile for DjSkimMilk     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
First off, let me just say i am orgasam-illiterate. I dont know if im doing it right or wrong or if ive had one or havent. But what i do know is if i am stimulated by clitoral means my legs shake invoulantarily. This from what i know.. i good? but.. after constant stimmulation like that i feel the urging tingle to urinate. This isnt dumb like i havent gone pee in 4 hours ... this is i have emptied my blatter. Durring masturbation i have experimented with touching. and i have found that if i continue indeed i do excrete some fluid. Its clear and thin much like urin. but it has no odor. I dont know if this is cum becuase i dont quite know what to look for. It does feel like a release. almost like after you sneeze. but i dont know.. im just looking for some clarification. thanks so much
Posts: 4 | From: woodbridge VA USA | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DjSkimMilk
Neophyte
Member # 846

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DjSkimMilk     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
i know its alreddy poseted in another board, but i just want some more related stories. I read everything in my "advocate" reply, but its all the same.. mastrubate.. But what i dont know about is the shaking and the urge to pee is? and if the discharge IS urine or other? I just want some other tips from people who maybe have the same problem... to know im not a weirdo.
Posts: 4 | From: woodbridge VA USA | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mophead
Activist
Member # 7

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mophead     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
girls can ejaculate. Read the sexual response thingy, and it'll probably mention it.

http://www.scarleteen.com/pink/pages/response.html

------------------
MASTURBATING IS NOT A CRIME

Posts: 752 | From: Canada | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DjSkimMilk
Neophyte
Member # 846

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DjSkimMilk     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
yeah ive read that before.. its no help. I jsut wnat to know if what is happening is ejaculate or urine. and if the feeling of urination occurs alot in women.
Hanne
Sexpert
Member # 100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hanne     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
The feeling of your urethra tingling or feeling like you need to pee is not uncommon, no. The clitoral sponge, a spongy piece of tissue whose top end is your clitoris, goes down through the inside of your vulva, under the skin, and wraps around your urethra along the way. When it gets swollen with blood when you are sexually aroused, it can put pressure on your urethra. This can feel tingly or like you're about to pee, sometimes.

As for whether the liquid you're experiencing is urine or ejaculate or something else entirely, you'll have to do a little exploring to find out.

-- is it slippery and slick? If so, it's probably just vaginal fluid.
-- is it watery or just barely slippery? It might be ejaculatory fluid.
-- is it clear or whitish? It might be ejaculatory fluid.
-- does it smell like urine? It probably is.
-- does it come out just as you get to the point where you feel that "release"? If so, it may be ejaculatory fluid.

I'm afraid that without actually being there, so to speak, I can't tell you with 100% accuracy what you're dealing with. But you can probably narrow it down quite a bit this way.

------------------
Hanne Blank
Associate Editor, Scarleteen

"Be Excellent To Each Other" -- Bill and Ted

Posts: 1538 | From: boston, ma, USA | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

New Poll   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.