Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.
  New Poll  
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Sex Basics and Sexual Health » Exit Only?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Exit Only?
Jayjers
Activist
Member # 382

Icon 5 posted      Profile for Jayjers     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I've heard from a few of my girlfriends that Anal sex is just as good, if not better than vaginal sex. It scares me to even consider it. One of my friends says thats the only way she's ever had an orgasm, so apparently it does feel good.... Anyone else have an opinion? The thought of it just freaks me out!-

Posts: 50 | From: K-Town Tn | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Heather
Executive Director & Founder
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Heather     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Some people like anal penetration more than vaginal sex.

Some like it the same.

Some don't like it at all.

Some absolutely hate it.

Like anything in sex, what we like or don't like is less about our bodies than it is about ourselves, how we do something, our partners, and how we feel about the whole thing.

Suffice it to say, anal sex is a high-risk practice, and if you're going to do so, you should do so with a condom and LOTS of lubricant. In addition, you should do some research on how the whole area works.

What's up YOUR butt?

Posts: 68290 | From: An island near Seattle | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WildChica
Activist
Member # 459

Icon 11 posted      Profile for WildChica     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I know I wouldn't wanna brown my guys meat.
Posts: 87 | From: San Jose, CA | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Heather
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Heather     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Wild, I bet you can take a guess as to how much I like hearing any concensual sexual practice being given a derogatory term.
Posts: 68290 | From: An island near Seattle | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HotGrrl99
Activist
Member # 105

Icon 1 posted      Profile for HotGrrl99     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
It can feel awesome, but ALWAYS us a condom when doing that stuff! It's like one of the easiest ways that AIDS can spread!
Posts: 384 | From: Malibu, California, USA | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Musickat01
Activist
Member # 272

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Musickat01     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Since i Have become a member of scarleteen, I have heard of some stuff I have never heard before!!!! But i guess its what ever floats your boat huh?

------------------
Give it all you got.. and if that doesn't work, give it some more!!!

Posts: 145 | From: Dover, Delaware USA | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Heather
Member # 3

...as long as it's safe and consensual and floats the boat of the other people involved, yep.
troublemaka
Activist
Member # 543

Icon 6 posted      Profile for troublemaka     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
the way u'll like it is if ur totally in to it. but if ur not then dont even try. it can be a painfull but rewarding way to have "sex" with out getting pregnat

Posts: 92 | From: Somewere over the rainbow | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
troublemaka
Activist
Member # 543

Icon 6 posted      Profile for troublemaka     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
the way u'll like it is if ur totally in to it. but if ur not then dont even try. it can be a painfull but rewarding way to have "sex" with out getting pregnat

Posts: 92 | From: Somewere over the rainbow | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jayjers
Activist
Member # 382

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jayjers     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
OKay, we tried it. That was the best Orgasm I've ever had and by seeing me being pleasured that much it turned him on even more.
Posts: 50 | From: K-Town Tn | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

New Poll   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.