Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.
  New Poll  
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Sex Basics and Sexual Health » first intercourse orgasms

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: first intercourse orgasms
lemming
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 33

Icon 5 posted      Profile for lemming     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Okay, I jsut read a post on here that quoted someone as saying that it's rare for a girl to have an orgasm during her first session of intercourse...I just have a couple of questions..

is it really bizarre then that my first time *it was also his first* we BOTH came five times each? he was fifteen and I was sixteen, and if you divide it up it makes his recovery time between about 18 minutes...

then again, both of us had been masturbating for a long time before hand, we were relaxed, and I *the girl* was on top...

any thoughts on this? that was over a year ago, and now I'm getting curious.

~lemming

------------------
Understand that sexuality is as wide as the sea. Understand that your morality is not law. Understand that we are you. Understand that if we decide to have sex whether safe, safer, or unsafe, it is our decision and you have no rights in our lovemaking.
Derek Jarman

Posts: 3156 | From: Austin, Texas | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lady Moonlight
Activist
Member # 384

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Lady Moonlight     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
My only thought is: You lucky girl, you!!!
Posts: 943 | From: Missouri, USA | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Heather
Executive Director & Founder
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Heather     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
In truth, MOST of the time, you get AROUSED by the seam of your pants rubbing in the right place. It isn't really very common for orgasm to happen incessantly and constantly with normal, everyday activity for most people.

What you experienced is certainly not the norm, lemming, but more times than not why most women don't orgasm with first intercourse is because the ONLY stimulation they get is that intrercourse with no additional foreply, or stimulation of other parts of the body.

On the other hand, in one sitting, it is a little -- okay, very -- rare for a man to both orgasm and ejaculate five separate times, to the point that it makes me wonder.

Orgasm is a tough thing: if someone hooked up some wires and gizmos to your brain, we could ttell when someone was having one. That aside, it's really hard to say when someone has or has not, and many, many times people think they haven't had an orgasm when they have, and that they have when they haven't. but the bottom line is that if you're enjoying yourself and getting pleasure, it doesn't really make a difference. No one is getting graded, and sex should be about pleasure and intimacy, not orgasm.

Posts: 68290 | From: An island near Seattle | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

New Poll   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.