Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.
  New Poll  
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Sex Basics and Sexual Health » Got Head??

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Got Head??
Alias01
Activist
Member # 111

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Alias01     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 

Tonite was my very first time giving oral sex to my GF. Where i come from guys are very reserved about giving oral sex to a girl...I dont see the big deal..cause all the guys who wont give head..are the first to ask a girl for a blowjob..I think it should be give and take type of thing..you know 50/50.........I actually like eating my girl out..believe it or not..maybe because i love her so much its felt good. Now I tried the respondsible thing and put saran wrap up first..but it was getting in my way. Me and my GF dont have any diseases so I felt comfortable in doing this. I know there are a lot of guys out there who enjoy giving oral sex as well.....I think of this as a sexually mature thing. :-)

[This message has been edited by Alias01 (edited 22 June 2000).]

Posts: 58 | From: Dont Worry about it! | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alias01
Activist
Member # 111

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Alias01     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Also I'm thinking of asking her that when we finally do all the way which will be soon..that we try 69...so its double the fun!!!.As always we will play it safely. :-) I'm jus kinda worried that she wont respond to it very well. I think she'd up for it even though when we joke about how others do it, she says she doesn't, but we all know that things chnage when its jus you 2 in the bedroom. Only time will tell huh??..lol
Posts: 58 | From: Dont Worry about it! | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hanne
Sexpert
Member # 100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hanne     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Starpoet's right -- just because you aren't actually *sick* doesn't mean you might not have something you could give one another, STD-wise.

Yeah, plastic wrap is a pain in the butt for oral sex sometimes, and so are condoms. But compared to having to explain to someone that you're infected with something really icky or potentially even fatal, it's small change.

The only way to be sure you're playing safe is to use barriers. Use 'em. The only responsible way to *not* use barriers is to do the following:
1) Establish a completely monogamous relationship. No sexual contact, period, with anyone but your partner.

2) Both of you go get a complete STD screen. If they both come back completely negative, move on to #3.

3) Wait 6 months. During those 6 months, you can have sex with your monogamous partner ONLY, and you can ONLY have barrier-protected safer sex. Condoms, plastic wrap, the whole nine yards. EVERY TIME. PERIOD.

4) Both of you go get a complete STD screen again.

5) If the STD screen comes back completely negative for both of you a second time, then and only then are you actually 95% sure that neither of you have anything you could give to the other person. Bear in mind that some things (like HIV, the virus that causes AIDS), can take longer than 6 months to show up, but usually if it's going to show up, it will show up within 6 months.

6) After you've done all this, you can finally feel relatively free to toss the condoms and the plastic wrap out the window (make sure you have some other kind of birth control!!!!).

Got it? Good.

In re: sixty-nine -- it doesn't necessarily "double your pleasure." Some people find that it's way too distracting to try to perform oral sex on someone else when they're having it done to them. Some people just don't find the idea interesting or arousing.

Assuming that "things will change once you're in the bedroom" is pretty disrespectful. Your girlfriend's feelings on this issue DO matter. You can ask, but she can say no. If she agrees to try it and discovers she likes it, great. If she tries it and doesn't like it, respect that.

------------------
Hanne Blank
Associate Editor, Scarleteen

"Be Excellent To Each Other" -- Bill and Ted

Posts: 1538 | From: boston, ma, USA | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wear*a*smile!
Activist
Member # 161

Icon 14 posted      Profile for wear*a*smile!     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
its good that u see it as a good thing and all that, cuz girls like to be pleased too! well, anywayz, u should ALWAYS play it safe. always wear condoms, and never think that not using one "just once" will be safe. its not. a lot of things are unfair in this world, and this is one of those things. its a fact of nature, so be serious about it!
wear*a*smile!
PUT A SMILE ON YOUR FACE, TO MAKE THE WORLD A BETTER PALCE!!

Posts: 139 | From: San Ramon, California, USA | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HotGrrl99
Activist
Member # 105

Icon 1 posted      Profile for HotGrrl99     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
It's nice to know what there are guys out there who will be happy to eat us out, and not just be interested in us giving them BJs! Spread the word to your guy friends that we like it!!
Posts: 384 | From: Malibu, California, USA | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
* LAUREN
Neophyte
Member # 73

Icon 1 posted      Profile for * LAUREN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Yep...one time is all it takes!! Always always do the condoms/plastic wrap thing!! I'm glad you liked it so much

------------------
* LAUREN!
I like bright colors.

Posts: 15 | From: Atlanta | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

New Poll   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.