Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.
  New Poll  
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Sex Basics and Sexual Health » Bad Timing

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Bad Timing
DMSATX357
Neophyte
Member # 8

Icon 11 posted      Profile for DMSATX357     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
My girlfriend and I have been together for almost 9 months and we are pretty active sexually although we abstain from having intercourse. Our only real problem is that we always choose to "mess around" at inopportune times (i.e. right before curfew) or places (i.e. the car). I was just wondering if anyone had any thoughts or advice on better times and places to do things as the house is not always available.
Posts: 11 | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alias01
Activist
Member # 111

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Alias01     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Me and my GF sometimes mess around in the park..sometimes on a park bench or behiind a tree..depending on if people are around. We also sometimes go to this really big Borders bookstore..and find a spot that is kinda hidden in this corner. You can also go to the library..we all know this is not the most crowded place in the world.

You said that you are not engaging in intercourse so if you guys are jus kissing or something like that...jus find a quiet place anywhere.

Posts: 58 | From: Dont Worry about it! | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Helpful27
Activist
Member # 291

Icon 3 posted      Profile for Helpful27     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Mmmmm...that's a bit of a poser. Parks! Ya, that comes to mind. My old girlfriend and I used to mess about at nature parks. We picked the one on the outskirts of town where the trails were much less busy. The type of park you need is the heavily wooded kind with nature trails. Bring the bug repelant, though. That was the only dissadvantage, although the mosquitos aren't too bad at some times of the year.

Kudos by the way for putting off intercourse. I have learned to become a near master at foreplay due to a 3-year relationship that involved just about everything but intercourse. And believe me, foreplay is 99% of sex.

Posts: 46 | From: New Jersey | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HotGrrl99
Activist
Member # 105

Icon 1 posted      Profile for HotGrrl99     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
There are loads of places to have "fun"! Try messing around under a blanket at a park or a beach... Closets, treehouses, basements or attics work! You can mess around in movie theaters, or even under the stands at sporting events! My friend even messes around with her bf at school, in the janitors closet! You can always find a place, when 2 people are really horny!!
Posts: 384 | From: Malibu, California, USA | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alias01
Activist
Member # 111

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Alias01     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
On the contrary...you cannot also find a place when 2 people are horny. Me and my GF always have problems with people popping up when we wanna mess around. Even today we couldn't find a place in the huge Aquarium we have here.

But yea..jus be creative with the places you wanna do ya thang. And I also have become a master of 4-play do to the fact of my lack of penetration..but not for long :-)

Posts: 58 | From: Dont Worry about it! | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

New Poll   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.