Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.
  New Poll  
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Sex Basics and Sexual Health » Lasting Longer When Getting A Blowjob

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Lasting Longer When Getting A Blowjob
mafoo
Neophyte
Member # 220

Icon 8 posted      Profile for mafoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
What can you do to last long when getting a blowjob?
Posts: 6 | From: Barbados | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alias01
Activist
Member # 111

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Alias01     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
There is really nothing you can do..if getting head doesn't keep you hard then you have jus need to relax more..cause oral sex is usually used as a form of 4play to get the penis erect so you can proceed on..I dunno what to tell you.....I'll leave it to the sexperts.

[This message has been edited by Alias01 (edited 22 June 2000).]

Posts: 58 | From: Dont Worry about it! | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Heather
Executive Director & Founder
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Heather     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Actually, do a little brain switch, Alias, and recognize that all sex practices outside intercourse are not always just a way to lead up to intercourse. They can all be "sex" in and of themselves.

And mafoo, to be quite honest with you, I think very few women would be thrilled by a man who could hold out for hours during oral sex. I'm just being honest. But in general, anytime you want to keep an erection longer, what helps is to masturbate and orgasm beforehand.

Posts: 68290 | From: An island near Seattle | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mafoo
Neophyte
Member # 220

Icon 8 posted      Profile for mafoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I mean to help prevent you from cuming quickly while getting head
Posts: 6 | From: Barbados | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Heather
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Heather     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
That's what I thought you were referring to.

The advice I gave applies.

Posts: 68290 | From: An island near Seattle | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mafoo
Neophyte
Member # 220

How long beforehand?
Heather
Member # 3

That really depends on you, your libido, and your body.

None of us can give advice about bodies or sex as if they were microwaves with partiicular buttons and set times that do specific things the exact same way every time. Our bodies just don't behave that way, and nothing is instant.

The best thing to do with ANYTHING like this is to experiment, and find out whaat works best for you. If sexuality were something we mastered in ten easy steps, it wouldn't be important, vital, or as intimate at all.

Treat your body (and your advice columnists, ahem) with patience and openess. It's your best teacher, you just have to pay attention to it.

mafoo
Neophyte
Member # 220

Ok Thanks Alot
Heather
Member # 3

Finally, no more grumpy faces! Hooray!

(Gosh, I hate those grumpy face icons...they make me so sad)

New Poll   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.